Help me decide which air paint to buy...PLEASE 😁

Thank you.

2 Likes

Do you know if there’s a difference in the soft body and hard body professional paints ? The closest michaels to me only had “hard body” in the professional paints ?

2 Likes

The only difference I see is that the heavy body is much thicker which would be an advantage for some paintings on canvas. They have the same properties as the soft body. For reborning it doesn’t really matter which one you use because you’re going to dilute it anyway. The heavy body would just last longer because you’ll need less.

4 Likes

Ok :slight_smile: thanks so much for letting me know :slight_smile: I may be trying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DDDolly what colors of pan pastel would you order for shading and for creases? And which yellow? Thank you!

1 Like

Please, sorry if this has been asked but what is the difference in Pan Pastels and Liquitex Soft Body besides the pastels being a powder and which one is better for reborning? @DDDolly

2 Likes

Not to rush you, but I can’t wait till your book is done @DDDolly. I will buy it the day it’s released! :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to hear what you think!

1 Like

@TanyaT and @DDDolly Thank you for clearing that up for me. Debra I too am anxious and will get your book the second it hits the press. Let us know when we can pre order. I also want to have all supplies on hand once it’s ready. I will be ordering a little from Blick next month. Can you give out a little get started list if it is not too much. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think panpastel should give you a little commission, @DDDolly. You have been helping their sales tremendously. :joy:

1 Like

@DDDolly Please take your time. Thank you! I appreciate it, and I know the rest of the forum agrees with me.

1 Like