Help me choose a new baby

If you had the chance to own one of these kits painted by a wonderful artist which would it be. I need help choosing who I want to add to my collection. Photos from google.

image image image image

12 Likes

My vote would be for Odessa first then LouLou. Not a major fan of the rest of them

2 Likes

I’d choose the 1st one. They’re all good, but that one’s exceptional to me. Number 9 would be my second choice.

2 Likes

They are all so beautiful its hard to choose. But I would pick 5 or 8.

1 Like

Gosh Amanda… just 1? I couldn’t choose…
But I could narrow it down.
Abigail
Adele
Shaya
Loulou
Bellami

2 Likes

I like Bellami and Odessa!

1 Like

#5,8 or 9!!!
Who is #8?

1 Like

I love the Adele, I have her kit coming this week :slight_smile: , then Penny, Bellami , and April :slight_smile:

1 Like

Odessa, LLE

2 Likes

To display, Adele. To hold and change, Loulou.

1 Like

I would say make your decision based on photos of actual babies done by the artist you are choosing. Prototype babies do not reflect what the kit will look like when reborn by the person you choose to do the work.

5 Likes

Just some thoughts- i’ve Seen some beautiful abigails and I really like LTR’s limbs. Maybe wait for the smiling version? I feel April is too overdone. Love Odessa- maybe she will eventually be overdone as well but she is a beautiful newborn. Greta would be hard to dress. Her leg is not open in the back-it would be hard to get pants over that knee. Really like her face though she’s a cutie

1 Like

I love Odessa, they are all cute and it would be a hard decision. First consider what you are going to do with the doll. Hold it, cuddle it, display it, and how it’s going to be displayed, that would help you decide I would think. Good Luck, it’s a big decision.

1 Like

I normally only display, every once in a while I pick one up for a cuddle. I have several newborn size babies so I’m thinking I want one a bit larger this time. Not Toddler size but maybe 3 month size. But I love Odessa and I have miracle and Journey so she would be a nice addition also. This is going to be harder then I thought lol.

1 Like

I would do Abigail then…

I don’t know the kit names but I love the first 4, dimples and the last one. If I was choosing for me, it would be 4 as my younger son poked his tongue out like that for his first 3 days. If I didn’t have that consideration, then I would go with 1 or mr dimples.

Btw can anyone tell me the name of 4?

Abigail

Rare and sold out - Cathy by Olga Auer

Of course it would be lol. Ah well.

1 Like