Hello everyone:) I hope the person sees this that I want :)

Hello my name is Lainey an I’m only 14 not 15 lol an my auntie told me this was ok. I don’t really like social media. So I just had my bday started off a little bad but when my auntie an me an my friend hit the welcome to New Hampshire visitors center my auntie started ripping everything out of the truck a pulled out this box from underneath the seat an said this has a story behind it so I opened it an I still can’t believe my auntie gave up her serenity kit for me but with the help of @jeanhai I now have this beautiful baby :heart::heart::heart::heart: I’m still like freaking out an all the stuff she put in the box was so cool. I’m so happy beyond words. I cried when I opened her! Perfect choice :slight_smile: I did not want another Leelou it wouldn’t of been the same. I just wanted to thank you an say I still can’t believe what a nice person you are. So here is everything just from @jeanhai I don’t like taken pics of myself

34 Likes

@LaineyA, you are beautiful and so is your Serenity. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Ty an yes I love her so much. I’m so thankful I can’t explain it in words.

2 Likes

Are you suppose to be 18 to be on here?

Lainey your fine lol an thank you for coming on here. That is very nice of you. You should post the picture of you an Heather by the waterfall with your baby. Ok yes I’m a horrible aunt I kept thinking she was turning 15 lol I love you Lainey :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

6 Likes

haha im still on here! did you see this lady amy"s Grant omg hes so cute even with his piggy nose. sorry but yours is scary lol jk

No I haven’t seen him yet. That women does amazing work if it’s who I’m thinking of an she’s very nice. Lainey you will make friends on here. A lot of nice people. Just NO buying anything or selling because your not 18 ok

2 Likes

KK coming with u to get Nate @ football :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful baby! What a happy story ending!

4 Likes

Congratulations on a beautiful baby Lainey!! Loved all your pictures.

3 Likes

Awe! Great job @jeanhai and @Leslie76!

@LaineyA I am so happy to hear this positive part of the story! Enjoy Sweetie! :heart:

4 Likes

Okay, Lainey. I’m in happy tears, now. I’m so glad you like her. I also think you are beautiful and should not mind having your picture taken. There are other young people on here. Izzy and Willow are two of them.

7 Likes

Congratulations Lainey on your new beautiful baby! She is so precious.

3 Likes

@LaineyA I am only 12! I love your doll!

3 Likes

Beautiful baby! Congrats! And welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awww she is beautiful @jeanhai makes beautiful babies lucky girl !

3 Likes

This is so great!!! Your amazing @jeanhai

3 Likes

Oh darling, you sound like such a sweet heart. Why don’t you like taking photos of yourself? You are beyond beautiful, and so is your Serenity! Wowie, that’s a lot of goodies! She will be super spoiled!. Any ideas on a name for her yet?

4 Likes

You are such a sweetie, @jeanhai. What a wonderful thing you did for her!

3 Likes

Gorgeous baby. One of my favorites. Congrats.

4 Likes