Hello everyone:) I hope the person sees this that I want :)

Congratulations on a beautiful baby…!!..welcome…!!

3 Likes

Congrats on the beautiful baby and welcome to this forum! :blush:

3 Likes

It’s so wonderful that this is a safe community for these younger reborn mommies and artist to get encouragement. So glad you have joined us Lainey.

2 Likes

I love her :slight_smile: ty she is amazing and the card you sent was so nice. I really like the dresses she came in an the pink one. Im taking her out for a walk in a little while. Not sure what I wanna name her yet lol I do have a few I was thinking Savannah Jean or Serenity Jean. Thats my aunts middle name an your first name. A name will just pop in my head im hoping lol

2 Likes

yes she is :slight_smile:

still thinking of a name. Either Savannah Jean or keep her name Serenity Jean :slight_smile:

ty do you reborn babies also?

TY all 4 the nice comments an I think this was the best bday yet :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you’re enjoying her. I had so much fun making her for you. The dress and shoes I sent her in are vintage. I’m happy you’ve joined the forum. There are some good people here.:yum:

1 Like

Yes I do! I am actually working on Realborn Logan right now!

3 Likes

I think you and your babies are both beautiful. It is great to see young collectors and artists on here. After all I was once a teen and I remember still living my babies. Just play nice and respect the forum and we will never know you are young. After all we are all 14 in our hearts!

2 Likes

hes cute you can see his undertones. I Just started ella by Cassie Brace. I begged my aunt for that kit lol. My aunt bought me new laptop well used new to me lol and I cant get any pictures on it yet. When I figure that out i will show you my WIP. So far so good but I get to a certain point an I feel like it needs something. Im trying to learn to do capillaries an scratches for detail. I wanna try air dry but not sure what to buy yet. my aunt was gonna buy some MB off someone on here for me but other things came up :frowning: I really love you Logan. That kit is all boy. my aunts doing a custom. I love her for sharing her supplies but Im gonna get my own someday lol

3 Likes

I was just reading all the comments an I just wanted to say TY for all your nice comments. You all are very nice an its so cool that there are other girls my age on here :slight_smile: I love how everyone helps with reboring tips.

2 Likes

This girl wants me to put a car seat in my car lol Love you Lainey but I’m done with car seats :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Aw, c’mon auntie.

3 Likes

Thanks your helping lol :blush:

I Just luv her :slight_smile: took her to walmart with me lol but still cant think of a name yet :frowning:

The darker pic is on our way to walmart an the other just because I love her :sparkling_heart: so if anyone has a good name I would love some ideas.