Happy Mail day!

I know a lot of us are eagerly anticipating some packages from BB today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Mine arrive promptly at 11:30 albeit a day late but who’s counting? I also received my gift to myself for completing newborn June asleep. I bought the most beautiful baby I will never paint. Oh my! Presley awake has joined my collection of the first realborns created. #12/1500 OMG
Now I just need Asher asleep and if I was ever lucky enough to get my hands on newborn Eliza as I heard she was the first unofficial realborn.

8 Likes

I had 5 Packages delivered today :joy: my mail lady probably thinks I’m crazy!

5 Likes

What does “first unoffical realborn” mean?

1 Like

@Jacelyn5440 she was scanned hush hush to test the equipment before purchasing and I think Donna Rubert added some more detail as it was not a perfect scan because of all the hush hush rush as the system wasn’t quite approved for the use? That is why she was such a limited release because they weren’t all that happy with the results, I remember the story shared by someone during our guesses as to what the big announcement was going to be when we were making wishes etc. I actually think it was Nevin who told it. maybe @BBMelinda or @bbsupport can confirm or deny? Firm up the details?

1 Like

I believe it is in between what would be a considered portrait sculpt and the beginnings of figuring out how to use new technology to create it…somewhere in between there:)

it wouldn’t really fall under the umbrella of a realborn but more like holding the handle over their heads, if that makes sense:)

2 Likes

All I remember was someone talking about the sketchy meeting between them and the Russians in a hotel room lol it sounded so surreal. I wish I could find that thread :face_with_monocle: it was an awesome story

2 Likes
6 Likes

Ooooooh how did you find that???

Yes yes yes!

2 Likes

@jlesser

You are the queen

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Idk why I thought it was included in the wishes thread

1 Like

Interesting history.

1 Like

Yay! I got my Presley awake this week too… I can’t wait to start her.

3 Likes

The reason I was asking is that there is an Eliza now, but not a realborn. I was just a little confused. I do well remember the story of the beginning of it that Nevin told us.

1 Like

Oh yeah there is a six week old version of her and she is Ginormous!

1 Like

Yes, she is 22".