Halloween Challenge 2018 - Voting CLOSED

So sorry hope puppy and you feel better soon .

1 Like

Thatā€™s terrible, poor baby ! Hope he will be ok

1 Like

So sad for your puppy! Thank you for all of your hard work

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about him. I hope he isnā€™t in to much pain and able to recover quickly. Poor thing! My heart goes out to him!!

1 Like

What happened??? Oh my goodness that must of been a terrible attack!!! Iā€™m praying for Casper!!! And you. Iā€™m sorry Anne!

2 Likes

Omg. I am do sorry. That is awful. I know dogs will be dogs but holy cow! Prayers for her speedy recovery and that she is here with you!

1 Like

Oh no, poor thing! Iā€™m sorry that happened to you guys. Let us know how his recovery goes. How is the dog that bumped her head?

1 Like

Thatā€™s rough, I used to train service dogs and my dogs being attacked was a huge issue I had to deal with, the first service dog I trained for me only works at home because of how nervous she is in publicā€¦ most of which is due to the sheer number of times peoples untrained pets have gone after herā€¦ When I can afford it my next service dog is going to be a Malamuteā€¦ one of the reasons is that I worry less about a dog of that size getting seriously injured by another dog(people tend to give them a wide-birth because of their size).

1 Like

Oh no! Annette I am so so sorry!!! Sending you lots of love and hugs :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: Prayers of comfort and healing for both you and Casper :pray::pray::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

My little 8 lbs Toy Poodle was attacked by a Malamute. A bite punctured a hole in his nasal cavity between his eyes. The vet said had it been any higher it would have punctured his brain and killed him. I feel so bad for you and your pup, I know how awful it is. Especially when you witness it happening.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about your furbaby. :cry:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry! :cry:

1 Like

Any news on your puppy today?

1 Like

pobrecito, espero este mejor

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the sympathies. He is resting today! I will let you know how he is tomorrow. You know my heart is so hurt.

On to the winners!

9 Likes

Thank you for a Great Challenge. You may now list your babies for sale!!

3 Likes

You really did a great job. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh @AnnieSokay Iā€™m so sorry. Poor puppy, that hurts my heart too.

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty I absolutely LOVE your creativity in using two kits for your gorgon/stone contribution. It is the one that stood out to me right away. All of the entries were great, but that one really had the wow factor to me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Aww, Gorgon! :slight_smile:

1 Like