Halloween Challenge 2018 - Voting CLOSED

Deadline for challenge is September 24, 2018. Voting will be Wed. September, 26th to Sat 29th. Winners will be posted on October 1.

I will be posting the winners on Oct. 1st, then you may list them. Thank you for following the rules!

8 Likes

So exciting! Anne rocks!!

5 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see who made who!!!

3 Likes

Thanks - and I agree Ms_Kitty @AnnieSokay does rock ! Thanks you for hosting this -youā€™ve done a great job !

6 Likes

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I love all the pics! Amazing dolls. Thanks for hosting Anne this was so much fun to see! Nice job eveyone!

4 Likes

Thank you, @AnnieSokay! Youā€™re doing a great job!

3 Likes

One more day to vote! Donā€™t forget you get 2 votes! Good Luck everyone!

3 Likes

This has been a great challenge. Thanks Anne.

4 Likes

I am amazed at all of your babies. It was so hard voting. Congrats to all of you for a wonderful job on this contest.

4 Likes

3 is too cute!! Iā€™m definitely in love with 5! That zombie is soooo creepy and adorable!!

2 Likes

Please everyone get your last votes in as I will be closing votes early. I will close the poll in an hour. And get all information up tomorrow, which will be a day early. Thanks!

I have had a traumatic day. My puppy was attacked by a dog. He has a broken and dislocated jaw. They put a pin in his mouth and he will have that for the rest of his life. I am shaken but all parties are ok. He will stay at the hospital for a couple of nights and come home Monday Morning.

9 Likes

Oh my! How horrible! I really hope he heals quickly!

1 Like

Oh my! Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope it heals quickly.

1 Like

Poor baby :cry: Iā€™m glad he is ok, hope he feels better soon!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Closing voting now, sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone!

1 Like

Oh no !! Prayers for puppy and momma ! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Oh man! :frowning: I am so sorry to hear

1 Like

Oh no, how terrible. Ive had two of my dogs attacked by larger dogs and one was nearly killedā€¦I hope your sweet puppy heals quickly!

1 Like

Casper?? Omg thatā€™s terrible!! Iā€™m so sorry

1 Like