Halloween Challenge 2018 Winners

Congratulations @micholc for being our Halloween Challenge Alternative First Place Winner!
ahc6a

Congratulations @RebornsbyZebra for being our Halloween Challenge Realistic First Place Winner!
ahc1a

Congratulations also to the following:
Second Place @Leabelle
ahc4a

Second Runner Up @Bec1273
ahc2a

Third Place @Rainbowbabies
ahc9a

Third Runner Up @Kate
ahc16a

Special Thank You to** @Miss_Kitty @Leabelle @Hippurated @Rainbowbabies for supplying our prizes. Also Thanks to @Renauta427 who will be adding this Challenge to the Wix Site.

26 Likes

Congrats winners!! All amazing babies!

3 Likes

Congrats to the Winners !!!

3 Likes

Awesome job to all the artists and most of all to our wonderful @Annetor hosting!!!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!! Y’all did a fantastic job! Huge thank you to @AnnieSokay for everything you did for the challenge!!!

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners! Lil, I know you are pretty new at this, and I am so proud for you!

3 Likes

Congrats ladies! I will get these up tomorrow hopefully! I will post a link when I do.

2 Likes

congratulations, all are incredibles!!!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone !! All the winners were awesome ! Great job !

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Don t forget to pm snail mail addresses so we can get the prizes mailed! This was so fun, hope we can do it again soon.

2 Likes

Congratulations! The dolls are all so cool. @micholc, Wednesday was spot on and @Bec1273 I love the little dragon! He’s so cute!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and participants. You all did a great job.
It was very to choose.

2 Likes

Here are my babies! :slight_smile: So excited that we can finally share!! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

All entries were very impressive.

2 Likes

Great job everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! I loved them all, so much work went into each one!

2 Likes

Megan those were so creative! You did an amazing job!

3 Likes

I love the little Frankenstein. The coloring is so vibrant!

5 Likes

Thanks! That baby is special for Miss @Nikkiroc :zombie:‍♂️:ghost::jack_o_lantern::heartpulse:

5 Likes

I made the baby vampire. My friend came over and took some AMAZING pictures of the doll for me!

21 Likes