I am so sorry to hear about your furbaby. :cry:

1 Like

I’m so sorry! :cry:

1 Like

Any news on your puppy today?

1 Like

pobrecito, espero este mejor

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the sympathies. He is resting today! I will let you know how he is tomorrow. You know my heart is so hurt.

On to the winners!

9 Likes

Thank you for a Great Challenge. You may now list your babies for sale!!

3 Likes

You really did a great job. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh @AnnieSokay I’m so sorry. Poor puppy, that hurts my heart too.

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty I absolutely LOVE your creativity in using two kits for your gorgon/stone contribution. It is the one that stood out to me right away. All of the entries were great, but that one really had the wow factor to me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Aww, Gorgon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just seeing this… hope he is ok, it is so upsetting :frowning:

1 Like

How is your puppy today? :dog:

1 Like

Thanks all, Casper has a pin in his jaw. He is glad to be home! he is not resting, lol! He is a puppy and wants to play.

6 Likes

Oooohhhhhh Casper!!! Poor puppy!!!

1 Like

I LOVE them. So sad I missed out on this contest, but couldn’t afford it right now with everything going on or I would have for sure made an entry :slight_smile: everyone did very well! I love alternative babies so much, such a refreshing post. Congrats to the winner :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

That must mean he’s feeling better then…even when they are babies if they are bad off they are quite, if they are running around, thats good :wink:

4 Likes

Casper is running around today trying to find something to play with, poor puppy, we put everything out of his reach.

5 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh:-((((( He can’t even have a soft toy??? Poor baby!!!

1 Like

No, because he will try pulling it with his mouth. He did run in my craft room grab some yarn and run into the living room with the project I’m working on. The skein of yarn stayed in the room, lol!

6 Likes

Well at least he doesn’t know he is ill he thinks he is feeling fine :smile:

3 Likes