Gracie Mae

Beautiful skin tones! I haven’t done a darker skinned baby in a long time. I’m afraid of ruining them! Was thinking maybe my Evangeline, but this Gracie is gorgeous!

2 Likes

She is gorgeous…. Air dry scares me…

3 Likes

I am also frightened of air dry. Jenni really dad a fabulous job though. Her Gracie Mae might end up being my favorite of all time. Such rich and gorgeous (and even!) skintones.

She has a head shape that could support being bald or even very sparse hair. So pretty!

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:
She does definitely have some splotchiness I didnt intend. Blue stuck well in some areas and blended well in others… lol. So I tried to color correct with light orangish and got some green and some brighter yellows… lol so tried to correct that and got other odd colors.
A brighter yellowish spot I tried to do a redder color over to get it back closer to the skin tone but it blended odd too. I tried gray and purples… also. Definitely was just winging it.

I like her face best. Of course I didnt add blues there. :upside_down_face:
Darn blues. I definitely should have done a lighter blue wash FIRST :wink:

I had a dream about sewing her a bonnet… I’ve never sewn a bonnet but I think it would be super cute. But I want to root her also.

4 Likes

I am ready to add veins, creasing, shading a blushing. 9 colors in to get this skin tone.

6 Likes

They are looking great!!

1 Like

She is beautiful!! :hearts:

1 Like

Ready to root. I only painted one tummy plate so it will be available to the first person that wants a tummy plate. Do you think +$100 is too much to add to the baby?

9 Likes

They are gorgeous, Pia! I think $100 is reasonable.

1 Like

they are looking good!

1 Like

They are adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Does she paints well?

1 Like

Yes… I didn’t have any issues. I did seal before I started since her feet were shiny and I was concerned about the paint sticking…

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them finished! Do you have them spoken for already? x

They are for KDS. I am trying to not sell early.

1 Like

I bought a SOLE Serenity kit from a friend, and she included a “gift” with it… I just loved this on Gracie…

10 Likes

Adorable! And I love that headband! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That was a gift from @cathyk a very long time ago…

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see Serenity!

It will be a long time before I get to her. I have painted 2 previously.

Oh I am jelly! I want another Serenity kit!

1 Like