Gianna and Giulia

Alright so I just found out these cuties are going to be made into vinyl kits once finished!! I am personally so so excited!! What do you all think of these two?

11 Likes

I love that Chenza sculpts inclusive babies and I love that some are being made into kits.
I am not drawn to this one but might paint it if I had a previous customer request one.

6 Likes

Was hoping for happier more peaceful expressions like she’s done in the past, but I will buy and love these babies regardless.

I’m naming the Callie(awake) and Celeste (asleep)

4 Likes

I love the stuff she makes. It’s always so unique!

3 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this one just because all but a few of the babies born with these conditions to this degree survived the newborn stage. I would be interested to know if she intended this baby to be conjoined twins or craniofacial duplication.

8 Likes

Not my cup of tea. Makes me sad…

15 Likes

I think it’s craniofacial duplication

2 Likes

I would feel bad for the person that had to share my brain. :wink:

15 Likes

I agree! I love how she is making so many inclusive kits. But this one doesn’t seem realistic to me. This would not be a survivable condition for twins. Twins would have 2 bodies or 2 heads wouldn’t they? This one only has 2 faces. That would make it more like this child who was one person with 2 faces that had to be surgically fixed to make only 1. I don’t see how this kit could realistically be 2 different living babies connected that way. Maybe she will explain and show examples of what she was going for. I would love to know because it’s beautifully sculpted. I just need to see what it’s supposed to represent.

3 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes

I dont have names for them yet :see_no_evil: Although I thought of Heaven and Nevaeh.

5 Likes

It is obviously a very different but unique sculpt and that’s what I love about it. I’m my collection I feel like it would be nice and refreshing to have a very unique and special baby.

2 Likes

I found 2 pics similar to Gianna and Giulia

7 Likes

I’m not a fan. It’s definitely done for more shock value than “inclusion.” What’s next. Babies with big tumors on their faces?

7 Likes

Totally agree, so sad.

5 Likes

Lali was a baby born in India that looks most similar to his sculpt. She had craniofacial duplication. There was a little boy that was conjoined that had two frontal lobes and no corpus callosum, so each half of the brain acted independently. Both babies died before 3 months of age :cry:

4 Likes

Awesome. What condition is this? That looks like 1 baby with 2 faces. That’s where I’m confused. The doll is being represented as 2 babies.

1 Like

I’m not sure I think it’s Conjoined twins. Just looked up Google images.

Lmaopimp I would love it and hope they had more sense than me

3 Likes

Omg never realized nevaeh was heaven spelled backwards :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes