FREE Bassinet/Pram PICKUP ONLY

I really need to find a different, more space saving way to display the babies so I’m offering up this gorgeous bassinet free to any forum friend who wants to pick it up! I’m in central Illinois, about two hours from Chicago.

It used to be a pram but that took up a ton of space so I disassembled the wheels and handle. I think I might still have them in the basement for anyone who wants it as a pram.

Everything is in good condition except for this one piece that lost a screw. The bassinet hood still holds up without it though like you saw in the last pic.

11 Likes

What part of Illinois? I lived in Decatur and Lovington IL from 2010-2013.

1 Like

I’m in the Bloomington/Normal area.

2 Likes

Dang Izzy!!! I’m to far! :weary::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

You could be here in a few hours by plane! :wink: We can dream!

3 Likes

Ahh we were so close then :frowning: too bad we moved. I would love to have a dolly friend close by.

3 Likes

I’m only 2 hours from you Izzy! I didn’t know we were that close.

3 Likes

We are! We need to have a dolly date sometime!

@AmandasBabies I wish you hadn’t moved either haha.

4 Likes

Izzy that’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Yes for sure!

1 Like

So pretty.

1 Like

That is so beautiful and generous of you to do Izzy…hope one of our forum members can benefit from it…Such a perfect bassinette…!!

3 Likes

Wonder if the hubby would be up for a road trip…

2 Likes

2 1/2 hours from me. Darn a bit too far

That’s so close!

1 Like

Thanks guys! @Kate you should totally come!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m not in a hurry to get rid of it, but if no one wants it’ll eventually be going to the goodwill. :wink:

2 Likes

I wish some more dolly friends lived near me! I have this on DF too but seems no one is close enough.

1 Like

I’m still trying to talk my husband into bringing me. I get really bad anxiety driving in places I don’t know otherwise I would have already been there. LOL

4 Likes

I hope you can come! :heart:

2 Likes