FREE Bassinet/Pram PICKUP ONLY

Izzy… would you be willing to ship it? I would love this (especially with the wheels and handle) and would be willing to pay to ship it to Texas.

2 Likes

I might consider it if no one wants it after awhile but…as of right now I can’t even begin to think about how to get that huge heavy thing safely in a box all the way to TX lol!

2 Likes

I completely understand, Izzy! But, if you get to where you would be willing to ship it, please let me know. Thanks!

3 Likes

I will! :slight_smile:

If any of you ladies know a doll collector/artist in my area who maybe isn’t on the forum, could you let them know about this? I was hoping this would be a way to meet a dolly lover in my area lol.

2 Likes

Did you list on Craigslist?

1 Like

Nah, I’d rather give it to a dolly friend vs some random stranger. Plus last time i posted on Craigslist I selected no spam and still got tons of really dirty emails. :unamused:

5 Likes

Oh no!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Haha yeah Craigslist is on my “never again” list. :grin:

4 Likes

@Kate we have a four day weekend this week (Monday and Tuesday off) so if you want to pick it up you can! There may be one other person interested but you’re first in line. Just let me know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you tell me about how big it is? Like will it fit in the backseat of a car? I have an electric car so I don’t really have a trunk since the battery is in there. I will talk to the hubby as soon as he gets home from work. :smile:

1 Like

PM’d you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes