Finally finished all new photo shoots!

src="/uploads/db4141/original/3X/b/4/b41763e93a57483a5f890896d25842aaa6821cb8.jpeg" width=“375” height=“500”>

17 Likes

17 Likes

What do you ladies think? Did I do better? I’m hoping new photos will bring a sale or 2!

2 Likes

13 Likes

Nikki, your photos are adorable! Come take pix for me!!! I think you will sell like hotcakes now. Your babies look great too. You have come a long way this year!

3 Likes

Why thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️! I have been trying hard with these dang pictures!!! Not my fav part!

Much better, Nikki! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You and me both Nikki…your dolls are cute…good luck with your sales…and I like your photos as well…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Your pictures turned out really nicely. I love the first one with the teddy and the hat and legwarmers, the last one with the monkey and booties is cute also.

3 Likes

Thank you ladies:-)

1 Like

Great pics! I love all their little outfits. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Cajun!!! :heart:

Wow, Nikki! These are great!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:thanks Jean!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Nicely done , your babies are adorable.

1 Like

Aww, I want to cuddle them all! Love how each one has the same background but is totally different. Photography is the hardest part of this hobby.

2 Likes

Thank all of you!!! Yes, photos are tough stuff!

1 Like

They look great! I love leah in that hat!!! Sooo cute!

1 Like

Love all the pics, good job!

1 Like

Piglet----first let me say, I love all your babies, they are very well done, super cute and the photos are awesome!! I sure wish I knew how to do pictures as well as that, I looked at your babies on Reborns,com and it seems like some of them are underpriced??? I think you could get a little more don’t you?? It’s all up to what you’re comfortable with but I just don’t want to see you cut yourself short.

1 Like