Finally after 6 months I finished my first reborn baby

Finally after 6 months of waiting for all the materials to arrive I could finish my Skya, she has painted hair, eyelashes rooted with Russian mohair, she has details like millia on her nose, and on certain parts of her face, she has small painted capillaries and also the nails of the hands and feet are painted and gloss, the lips also have gloss, she has lanugo on her face, she weighs approximately 5 pounds and is 18.5 inches, I am really proud of her for being my first baby, she was finally born Today at 4.30 pm, thanks to all the ladies who helped me to finish it, especially thanks to Aly and my friend Grace who do not know if she is in this forum although she is also a reborn artist … Tell me what you think
:heartpulse: Also I forget to mention that she has magnets for pacifiers and bows(magnets are in mouth and head) IMG_20200624_164956|666x500

54 Likes

She looks beautiful! You should be very proud of yourself! Amazing first baby! Can’t wait to see more.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Yelena​:heart_eyes::heartpulse:, thank you for your beautiful words like always and all your help​:heartpulse: I am really proud of her

3 Likes

That baby looks better than mine already and I’m almost to 30 babies painted!! Way to go!!!

4 Likes

You are so sweet :sob::pray::heartpulse:Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

That is an absolutely gorgeous baby, and an INCREDIBLE first baby!

6 Likes

Thank you soo much :sob::pray:, you made me so happy :pray::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

What a beautiful baby! Wow you have earned the right to be proud! She’s amazing

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I have no words :sob::pray::heartpulse:

3 Likes

She is a beautiful baby and shows that you have much talent. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!:sob::pray::heartpulse: I hope not to disappoint anyone, I will try to do my best​:heartpulse:

1 Like

Um, there’s no way this is your first baby; she’s gorgeous! That painted hair :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Aww you are so kind and sweet, yes she is my first reborn baby, And I almost died trying to finish her :sweat_smile: lol, I wanted her to be perfect, but I know that can’t be done, so I did what I could

2 Likes

She’s absolutely stunning!! Super impressive first baby’s and I can’t sit to see more from you! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow, she is amazing!

3 Likes

Aww you made me so happy :sob::pray::heartpulse:Thank you soo much :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much :sob::pray::heartpulse:I feel so grateful :heartpulse:

1 Like

You should be very proud! I hope you keep going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so so much​:sob::pray::heartpulse:!! I still have a few realborns here, 2 johannahs, 1 more skya, an Alexa and Joseph asleep 3 monts​:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

She’s gorgeous, you really have an amazing talent. You should be proud. I hope that you keep her since she is your first even though she is without a doubt good enough to be sold.

4 Likes