Finally after 6 months I finished my first reborn baby

Aww thank you so much! :sob::pray::heartpulse:I would like to keep her, I know she is not perfect, but if I can I would also like to sell her because with the money I can get from her, I will buy more materials to continue making reborn babies, thanks to Covid I am out of a job at the moment, so it would be a great help, I will not be sad if it is not sold, I know it is difficult, even more being an begginer and from a distant country in South America

1 Like

She’s beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you soo much :sob::pray::heartpulse:

1 Like

She is perfect and oh so babyish. Beautiful work!

3 Likes

Amazing job. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you soo much :pray::heartpulse::heartpulse: I am really grateful

1 Like

Thank youuuu​:sob::pray::heartpulse::heartpulse: I am so happy to read this​:heartpulse:

1 Like

You did an amazing job!!! Gorgeous baby!!! Bravo!!!

3 Likes

Awww why you are so kind with me ladies? You really made my day better​:sob::pray::heartpulse:

1 Like

This is an incredible first baby. You have a natural talent. If I didn’t know she’s your first, I never would have guessed it. You should keep her and sell one of the others. They should sell quickly. You must have supplies left. Get painting, girl. :hugs:

3 Likes

She is absolutely beautiful! Love her hair! Awesome!

3 Likes

That is one FABULOUS 1st baby!!! WOW!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you soo much I will keep painting :heart_eyes::pray::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much :heart_eyes::sob::pray::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you soo much :heart_eyes::sob::pray::heartpulse: I am so glad that you like het​:heartpulse:

2 Likes

Amazing first baby!

3 Likes

I am so proud of you! I knew you would make her every bit as beautiful as she is! :two_hearts::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you soo much :pray::sob::heartpulse:

2 Likes

ALY you are one of my biggest inspirations, thank you so much for all your help!! I am really so happy that you like her! :sob::pray::heartpulse:

3 Likes

She is beautiful!

2 Likes