Ferdinand

I’ve been going back and forth on little Ferdinand for a while. Yesterday I was talking about him to my boyfriend, about how it’s a limited edition of 555 but I kinda also want Janus when he comes out.
My boyfriend told me to just get both and that I’d be sorry if Ferdinand was sold out and I missed out on him. And he said that in that case I could always try messaging the sculptor to come up with another 111 kits, as it is a demon after all. :joy:
Anyways, my boyfriend is a total enabler so I caved and ordered Ferdinand.
I’d like to see pictures of other Ferdinands or perhaps other demonic babies for some inspiration. I know they’re not the most popular, but I love weird and different reborns.

3 Likes

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get my hands on another Ferdinand kit!! I have Janus and I am just not vibing with that one AT ALL.
Here’s my baby, I love making him.
image image image image image

11 Likes

I have both but am not ready to paint either lol. I say listen to your boyfriend :grin: Janus has already come out though, and he’s LE of 333!

3 Likes

This is my Ferdinand Loved painting him and his furry body was so cuddly. Enjoy yours.

8 Likes

You better hurry if you want Janus. He’s already out of stock in the US. I don’t know if they will get any more or not. But at only 333 he will sell out fast.

I bought Janus because I loved your Ferdinand, but I’m not loving it either. I’m not sure what I’ll do with it except hold onto it for a while.

1 Like

Where are y’all getting Janus from? I got Ferdinand from her own page and he’s still listed as coming soon!

Oh, yours is amazing! I love how you did the mark on his forehead.

1 Like

What a cutie, he does look super cuddly! I like the black nails on yours, I may give my Ferdinand black nails as well. :thinking:

I got mine at MacPhersons.

He’s listed as sold out on there. :persevere:
I hope she held back some stock and will make him available on her own website soon. It’s much cheaper to order from there for me anyways.

1 Like

Where did you order your Janus from? I ordered from macp’s and they said there shipment was flawed, I am still waiting!

1 Like

What?! I got one from MacPherson and he shipped immediately and was fine. I also ordered one from Irresistibles. MacPherson sent there’s before Irresistibles did.

1 Like

Yes! I never received mine. I sent in a ticket to ask and they said some of the sculpts were damaged and I need to wait until new sculpts arrived. No mention of when…

I ordered mine from Dolls so real, he got here in February @Dollymommas and @deedee2413

1 Like

Oh wow. I haven’t even seen him available on European websites. No fair :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll message macp’s again! Thank you!!

1 Like

Hopefully they have some held back and you get to order one!!

2 Likes

No problem, hope you get yours soon!!

1 Like

Me too!!! What a Great Covid baby to work on!!’ :joy:

1 Like