Ferdinand

I hope so. Ferdinand is also sold out everywhere except on her own website.
But if I don’t get Janus, at least I’ve got Ferdinand.

3 Likes

Yep! If only I were brave enough to start mine lol 🤷

3 Likes

I know, that’s where mine came from. I was afraid I had missed out on him so I kept an eye out for Janus. Honestly, I think I like Ferdinand more anyways😉

I personally think I’ll like Ferdinand more as well, especially with his awesome furry body! But I love the gimmick of Janus and I’m a sucker for weird and different reborns. :rofl:

1 Like

IKR!! Me too!! :blush:

1 Like

Anyone started on their Janus yet?

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage here is a Janus kit

Nope. I plan to paint my Janus and Ferdinand together. Right now I’m working on getting rid of that mark of the beast on Ferdinand’s head. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I just found out Enchanted Kreatures still has Janus too.
https://www.enchantedkreaturekits.com/enchanted-store/p_1101369/janus-2-faced-elf-asleep-and-awake-kit-

1 Like

Thanks, but it’s US only. I’m in Europe.
I’m hoping to find one from a European supplier. Somehow he seems to have only been available from US suppliers so far.

1 Like

Weird. So maybe he really hasn’t been released overseas yet. Hopefully you can get him there soon. He’s a super cute kit and the head is amazing

1 Like

You have 2 if them so just go ahead and do it.:grin:

1 Like

I guess so. I normally don’t mind buying from the US or Canada, but it’s just so much more expensive.
Because of shipping costs and import taxes I pay over €50 to get a single kit sent to me from the US. If I order from Germany, for example, it’s €12 in shipping.
Translated into US dollars that’s about a $40 difference.

1 Like

I emailed macp’s about my Janus and I got a reply that said they are to busy to answer any questions about previous and delayed orders. WTH???

Oops, that was for @Nikkiroc about Janus… Lol.

2 Likes

My bad…I thought you were talking about Ferdinand! :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like I was… 🤷lol

1 Like

Well that’s messed up… What do they expect you to do!!!

I used emory board and sanded it down on mine. :innocent:

1 Like

I was going to ask you what you did. I noticed yours looks more like a little strawberry mark.
I do love the way @katieperry decided to embrace hers and make it look great. Hers looks like a fresh tattoo.

1 Like