Favorite kits?

Love that and you are so funny!

1 Like

I have no vision for any of them. They tell me what they want to be as they evolve. And they are always right!

6 Likes

Mine either stop talking to me halfway through or I quit listening :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well I did a thing! You know I am lacking for keeper kits from the list I posted above. Well I had an Ava Brace in my stash and I let a friend buy it because she was looking for the kit. Ever since I did that I have regretted it! So last night I wrote her and asked her if she ever reborn it yet and she said no! So I told her I wanted to buy her back! She was like “Are you kidding me?” I was, well…no! I missed her quirky face and decided I need her in my nursery! So she had apparantly found another blank kit and has 2 now so she graciously sold me mine back! Pays to have good friends!!! So we shall be adding silly Miss Ava back to my stash! I DO plan to reborn all these this year but we will see how far I get!

9 Likes

Yes! That’s the same lady that was talked about on another thread. Her prices are redonkulous but to each her own. I did not pay nearly that amount.

3 Likes

Your miracle is beautiful!!! And it is not stupid to be afraid to sell because of scammers. I am the same way. People keep telling me to sell, but the business side of it all gives me too much anxiety. So right now I paint for myself or give them as gifts.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your Knox, Lizzie, and Sunny!

1 Like

Your Miracle is gorgeous! Looks like a real baby :two_hearts:

I have actually reborn all 3 before but did not keep them I sold them all.
Lizzy sold out LE by Adrie Stoete by Angie Jones
Custom Sunny by Angie Jones
Sold Out LE Knox by Laura Lee Eagles by Angie Jones

6 Likes

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that IS exciting :wink: and why I have a hard time parting with mine at all done or not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ava is one of my favorites!

@anjsmiles, I sold Ethon and Bellami and regretted it. I didn’t buy from who I sold to (could have Ethon but for some reason I didn’t), but i went out and found an Ethon and now have two Bellami kits to do. I am scared to do Bellami again because I know she won’t be just like the first. The person who bought her tried to resell her (not to me) for three times what I sold her for….that’s a whole other thread discussion, I know.

1 Like

@anjsmiles cute story, awesome friend

1 Like

Wow! That is a real bummer!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sounds like my cousin. She bragged to me how she bought her RV for $6,000 and then was so frustrated with its problems she said she wanted to sell it and would sell it to me for $9,000 :flushed:. This was as my husband was working on it in our driveway to get it running so they could drive it home to Ohio :woman_facepalming:t2: :rofl::rofl::rofl: (we did find our dream camper for $850 and just fixed the sending unit and it’s been driving like a dream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

4 Likes

I no longer reborn, still have too many blank kits as well as some finished that I didn’t get around to listing, lost count of how many I made and have only kept the one so I can look back and say “my goodness, did I actually do that?”, because I know the work involved from start to finish and I know I’m not up to it now.
Luciano Brace. Love this kit! He’s my keeper.

dd249e19f5832ed29b0f5a92fa662935fc64daed_2_352x500
162f28236c52a007b7ec975ff1c6e2334851c7f7_2_491x500

16 Likes

He is amazing! And that sweet hair style is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you. This is the same doll and I styled the hair differently for a girl (and a change of clothes) I did enjoy rooting the hair although it took me up to 40 hrs.

10 Likes

Boy or girl - both ways just adorable!
and up to 40h is a speed-rooting in my books :wink: :rofl:
May I ask what hair was it?

2 Likes