Favorite kits?

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Uh oh now I have to check out her feet :rofl:

2 Likes

They seem huge compared to the rest of her, but someone recently told me they LOVE big baby feet, so to each their own :smile:

3 Likes

I can’t even buy, paint and sell because they come out way too fast for me to keep up.

3 Likes

I always wonder how they painted it when I don,t have mine yet.:joy:

2 Likes

My kit that I’ve been saving to paint is Larry Blick. I want to make him right because he is my keeper. Also, have Macie Brace to paint and keep. The only keeper I have right now is Bailey Scholl that I finished two years ago. I am working on Kai Legler and he is turning out so cute that I am tempted to keep him.

3 Likes

My favorite kit was Marcus Kitagawa. I had two in my stash and painted one. Then he took forever to sell. I think I finally sold him for $750. Then I was so discouraged, so I sold my other Marcus kit. And now my love for him is tainted by the bad experience. :weary:

So damn cute. But nobody wanted him. :woman_shrugging:t2::confused:

8 Likes

Awww he looks like he’d be cute in a walker or a high chair :rofl::rofl::rofl: mischievous little face but also excited. I’ve seen that face on my kids so many times :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like it has to be easier to look at him all day than some other questionable… Lennox per say

3 Likes

I’m so basic. Levi Brown. LouLou K. Jack Johnston. Realborn Jade. Tons of Brace babies but my fav of hers changes all the time.

I love painting Marx babies :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have a few favorites. Since I still consider myself a beginner, I mostly have bought Bountiful Baby kits. I would like to be able to paint well enough to consider buying the more expensive kits like Saskia by Bonnie Brown for example. She’s one of my favorites but I am afraid of ruining an expensive kit.

One of my favorite kits is Libby. I love her chubbiness! I also like Precious Gift. I would say Cindy Musgrove kits. The Sweet pea awake and asleep by Laura Lee Eagles (I plan to make them as twins.) Cooper by Jessica Schenk (I have a few Coopers painted and assembled in my collection. He makes a really cute baldie with blue eyes in my opinion.) I also like Fei Yen, Realborn Patience, Gabriel. I also like Isaac (I don’t have him. I think he’s cute though.) I am finding now that I am leaning towards newborn/chubby babies.

2 Likes

Levi and Twin A are my favorites of those I’ve painted. A still blank kit I own that I love is Janus Wegerich. I just don’t have the vision for him yet.

2 Likes

She’s beautiful to me! I love my Miracle!

I too loved Laura’s hands but not her face. I was not happy with mine and she was the last baby to sell in my nursery for 2022. Quinnlynn I dearly loved! I love everything about her including her feet! I have an extra one of her tucked away too!

3 Likes

I was very surprised how much easier it was to paint an artist kit! Like the vinyl took the paint so well! The first ones I’ve painted have been rosalie auer, peanut lopes (I didn’t realize at the time she was a SOLE ooops) saskia and Maddie brown were my firsts

2 Likes

You hit the nail on the head right there! Vision! I sometimes have a hard time narrowing it down and then others I don’t know where to start! Then it changes somehow along the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oooh I want to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

https://retail.bountifulbaby.com/products/5708

Stock up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

HaHa! Thanks, but I’m good here :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering if you were gonna buy more with them being on sale and all? :grin:

2 Likes

I have so many kits! But some I want to hoard forever are my americus eagles, Luciano brace and I recently got a Bella arcello in my stash and I’m so excited I’ve been looking for her forever!

3 Likes

If light is good tomorrow i am going to take some pics of him in a basket (unassembled). He still needs hair, nails, and assembly. He’s a precious little guy.

1 Like