Face ups?

Mi español es malo, así que no estás sola. :rofl::rofl:

Your work is beautiful. We have someone here who does videos in French, yet we are happy to watch her. With art, the language is all the same. :blush:

5 Likes

Tu español no es malo, realmente lo haces muy bien! Bravo :heart_eyes::tada::tada:
Maybe I will lose the fear and do it one day :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

May I ask what type of hair you use to reroot the hair? I love the colors.

1 Like

Ofcourse I use alpaca, yarn and Nylon syntetic hair

2 Likes

((Hugs))
Sorry to hear

3 Likes

10 Likes

I am so sorry for your losses. Praying for you and your family.

2 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Those are awesome!!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Mommarobin :heart_eyes::heart:

I also bought some monster high/bratz dolls to try this and also a fake Barbie styling head. Again another hobby I don’t have time for but maybe one day…

3 Likes

I just remembered that years ago my daughter wanted mother Gothel from the movie Tangled. This was a hot item at the time, sold out everywhere, few on ebay for like $400 each.

My solution was to buy a barbie with dark hair, strip the face and paint it again. I even made her a dark dress and cape like what was worn in the movie. Between the dress and the hair, which turned out great btw (wet and wrapped it around pipe cleaners for days), my daughter was happy, but let me tell you, the face was not cute. This is WAY harder than it looks. I wiped that stuff off a million times and tried again, but nope, still bad. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I still erase many times the face-ups of my dolls, and I must redo many times an outfit so that I get something decent, it is definitely something that also takes a lot of time and patience as the reborns, I am leaving it aside a little to be able to dedicate myself to learn and paint more babies

2 Likes

It’s really fun, but I agree, it takes time, so now I’m trying to focus more on babies.

1 Like

That’s Noel Cruz, he is dedicated to much more realistic repaints, he is really amazing , I admire a lot whoever can paint this realistic, on the other hand my painting style is more cartoony :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been a huge fan of his for years ~ his work is just absolutely stunning! I can’t believe what he’s able to do.

4 Likes

I am agree his work is absolutly amazing :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @jlesser and @Evee thanks for the prayers!
@Gabriell looking at @Cyn pics made my day. I’ve been looking for a highlight in my week and this was it so thanks and sorry for the momentary hijacking.

3 Likes

Oh WOW!

1 Like

Yessss…he sort of takes “reborning” to a whole new level :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like