Face ups?

Aw thank you so much❤️, I don’t, I am too bad with technology, I would never know how to make YouTube videos, I’ve been painting dolls for about 5 years ago, started in june 2017.
And yet I have no idea how to make a video on YouTube. :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

So easy, if you ever want to jump on that train PM me and I can walk you through it. I think you could get a nice following.

1 Like

Thank you very much for offering me your help @Gabriell , is that I never encourage me because I do not speak English, my mother tongue is Spanish, but most of my audience and the friends I made through those 5 years in the repaint community, speak English, it is a pending matter that I hope one day to be able to solve and finally learn to speak English.

Also with pleasure if you have any questions about the repaint so write me and I will gladly help you :heart:

3 Likes

And Btw I think you will do great @Gabriell, you already have an incredible talent with the reborns :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Those are beautiful! What brand of dolls were they originally?

1 Like

Gorgeous! I definitely want to try this. You are very talented.

1 Like

Than you so much @EnchantedOrphanage , they was Monster Highs and Ever after high dolls, Since I could not get them in my country, I made trades with my friends from the community, from the United States, the Neatherlands, Germany and Canada, they sent me boxes of second-hand dolls and some new ones in box (because I also collect them) in exchange for my painting work, PayPal always be a problem for me, so I found other ways to get more dolls and supplies.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Evee, do it, is it a lot o fun making them and another kind of art dolls, it’s a lot of fun to try another kind of art, I started like that and then I tried reborns and I’m really in love with this art.

1 Like

I am speechless! Ramona is my favorite! :heart:

1 Like

HI @YelenaRey, aww thank you, yep she is my OC, I create her from my imagination, I really love rag dolls, pastels colors and circus, so she is a mix of all of those things :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Also my Coraline is another favorite of mine I really adore her :heart_eyes::heart:
Plus here is Sally from nightmares before christmas

l

10 Likes

You have so much talent ! Those dolls are amazing and so beautiful !

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Leabelle :pleading_face::heart:, I’m really glad you like my other kind of art, I am also a makeup artist, but due to the pandemic I lost my job and now I only dedicate myself to my children and to painting in my free time

2 Likes

@Cyn they are beautiful. It doesn’t matter if you only speak one language we will still follow you. What an awesome way for us to learn Spanish. I love watching our Canadian friends that only speak French. Please consider starting a YT! Your dolls are so awesome!

4 Likes

HI my dear Annie, I was missing you, awww why are you so kind? , :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart::heart: I feel so appreciate by all of you, I am so Shy to appear in videos and I am very sensitive sometimes, I have seen many of my friends Receiving offensive comments by haters on YouTube, I do not know if I am ready for that, maybe one day I will overcome it and just do it, but if ever do it I want to be a channel of all my dolls including reborns, that would be amazing :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

@Cyn You do not have to show your face on YT but I understand. I have been wanting to start something but always chicken out, lol.

I have lost more family members this week. I am trying to stay positive but sadness and depression keep creeping back in but, I will be just fine as always. Getting old is hard but loosing your family and being old really sucks. Thanks for thinking about me. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face:

10 Likes

I am so sorry @AnnieSokay, my senses condolences, it’s hard to go through grief at any age, I really understand your pain, I was miself losing first my grandpa in 2018, my dad in November 19 in 2019, 2 uncles and my beloved cousin just last year in August from covid , it’s really hard to recover, I was also on depression episodies so many times, so if you ever need to talk I am here for you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Cyn Knowing you care and understand means a lot!

2 Likes

You have nothing to thank, I know that at this time we need support, even if we do not speak the same language, I want you to Know that I am here for you

3 Likes