Dumplin Challenge voting!

Finally, This challenge is almost over!! Thanks to everyone who entered, And everyone who is excited about this challenge! The voting will work like this: Pm me to place your vote, You can vote twice,Once for your favorite monster/alt baby, for your favorite human baby. Please tell me which number the baby is that you are voting for. You can still vote if one or more of your babies is entered and you can vote for your own baby if you think he/she’s the best of all of them.The winner will be announced on Thursday Oct. 8th.

Human Babies:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

Monster/Alt Babies:

10:

11:

5 Likes

Nice work everyone!

YAY! Great job ~ it’ll be tough to choose!

1 Like

So fun!!!

1 Like

Wow! What a great job!! It took me a while, but I have voted.

2 Likes

This is SOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Great work everyone!!! This is gonna be too hard!!

2 Likes

I can’t pick yet! Let me say… I won’t be picking mine!

2 Likes

Honestly, every time we have one of these challenges I am totally blown away at how different a kit can look! I LOVED seeing all the little dumplins, and it was really a hard choice but I got my vote in.

6 Likes

I voted! Now tell me who’s your baby, @Nikkiroc :slight_smile:

Wow! These are fantastic, great job everyone. I can’t really pick, it’s tough when they are all adorable.

2 Likes

Voted! It was so hard to choose a favorite!

2 Likes

Great Job. So Cute and what a difficult decision.

2 Likes

Lol I can’t til it’s over!

2 Likes

Everyone did a great job, i am having trouble choosing the winner’s. I am going to keep going over them for a bit. Congrats to all the entries for a job well done!!
Debbie

2 Likes

Oh alright! I’ll wait patiently til then. Lol :weary:

1 Like

Would have been fun to enter. It’s nice seeing the different painting. I cast my vote :wink:

2 Likes

Ok so remind me… in the regular baby part of this challenge are we voting for the one that looks the most realistic or is it about the Halloween theme? I am having a very hard time picking ladies…you have all done a really lovely job…wish we could pick more than one… :disappointed:

2 Likes

We’re voting for the most real-looking baby, Starr. Difficult choice, though. :wink:

2 Likes

You can either vote for your favorite overall or the most realistic. It’s up to you

1 Like

Ok then…I voted but I will tell you that it was honestly a very hard decision…I would have liked to pick at least 4…lol

I don’t even recognize one single ladies work and I wouldn’t have known a few of them were Dumplin’ kits at all…so great job ladies!!!

6 Likes