Dumplin Challenge voting!

This was a very difficult choice. You ladies are so creative and everyone did a stellar job. I wanted to vote for several. Kudos to all of you.

1 Like

I think it would be fun for all of us to try and match the artist with the Dumplin! But we would need the list of artists!

1 Like

Awe they all turned out so cute!! I wish I could have done mine but there was just no way at the moment. I am having a time trying to figure out who to vote for LOL

2 Likes

These Dumplins are all so gorgeous! You are all making me a fan of the Dumplin sculpt. You all must be better than those old prototypes lolā€¦

2 Likes

I would flunk that with a great big Fā€¦ Flunked, Failed, Fizzled, Floppedā€¦I tried to look at them to see if I could even guess who did them and came up with a big fat ZERO. Will be fun to see who did who in the end thoughā€¦They are all so well done and presentedā€¦

If you ladies can do this well for Halloween/Fall displays I canā€™t wait to see what you do for your Christmas entries. Theyā€™re going to be over the Moon! :smile:

2 Likes

Lovely!!! Dumlin is such a sweety
Great job girls!!!xoxoxoxox

2 Likes

Thanks @katieperryā€‹:smiley::heart:ļø

When do we find out who the winner is?

1 Like

I think on October 8th

1 Like

Who made each baby and who are the winners of this challenge.

2 Likes

I just got home from school. Iā€™ll post the winners in a minute, Please be patient.

1 Like

I have been pretty ā€œmissingā€ and between OU/Texas Weekend and a ā€œGirlcationā€ with friends from Sunday School, I missed the announcement of the winners of this challenge. Can someone direct me with a link???

1 Like

Here it is Pia

1 Like

Cute Challenge @MilosMeadows