Dream Reborn Outfit

I was inspired by THIS POST from 2018 and thought it deserved to be revived.
What is your dream reborn outfit/ wardrobe style?

4 Likes

I’m gonna be boring lol I LOVE simple neutral and soft colors. Onesie and footless pants. They also had this in cream and I think blue

12 Likes

Awwww so precious

1 Like

I should’ve bought a few more of them tbh. I was sad sending it with her :joy:

I like smocked, finely knitted and really nice vintage.

3 Likes

I want this entire outfit!

15 Likes

Our grand daughter who just had our second great grandchild, a boy, has all neutral colors for her baby. It turned out really nice. I wouldn’t have guessed it would have, but it isn’t boring at all.

2 Likes

By boring I mean that I know everyone will pretty much respond with amazing vintage or beautiful smocked stuff etc. I just like normal baby clothes :joy:

2 Likes

I love that - simple and beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, I see. :slight_smile: I do the frilly thing. I love to make the frilly baby dresses. I made them for my daughter and my grand daughters. I also made one for a niece. It has been used by ever baby girl in the family since she outgrew it as a baby. I have it now in my possession. We had the last baby it fit. There have been no more babies to come along. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is just TOOO precious!

2 Likes

I love everything simple and modern. No vintage for my babies, unless it’s a really good find at the thrift store :rofl:

3 Likes

I love knit sets- not so much crochet (which is what I do, I crochet) but I love the knit sweaters, they looks so soft.

6 Likes

I think I went a bit overboard for this thread lol
But here are mine! (All photos belong to google! )

5 Likes

My style normally varies but for now this is the style I’m loving. Now if only I could find the boy outfit in newborn.

IMG_2590

8 Likes

Lol. Just a little but they are cute :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now I love that little boy outfit!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Most of those I’ve been hunting awhile lol but that dang sleeper went on sale for $3 then $1, I found it at $5 but the wrong size, and now have checked 7 Walmarts and none have it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Your picture gallery on your phone must look like mine! :joy::joy::joy: pictures of babies, baby clothes, and baby props/poses. Lol.

3 Likes

Oh God!! Yep, guilty!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
If my phone was found idk what people would think lol my own husband don’t get it

1 Like