Dream Reborn Outfit

Oh gosh, my husband said “when was the last time you took/saved a photo of something else”…I strolled two months of photos just to find one. LMBO.

4 Likes

I did that a few weeks ago at once upon a child lol. I swore I had saved a outfit I found, so I had to scroll to find it lol.
I’ve got albums for everything. Baby pics for reference, clothes, props, kits etc lol then I have 2 for normal life lol. My kids and everything else 🤷 my reborning albums I have like 11 I think? Lol

3 Likes

I’m the same way except with pictures of my pets :joy: it’s a struggle to find a pic that’s not of one of my animals

2 Likes

Lol. We’re all addicted to one thing or another. :joy:

1 Like

!

9 Likes

My phone made me a slide show and titled it first moments and it was all screen shots of babies and poses etc! I had to share it with my family cause it was so funny.

2 Likes

Oooooooh it’s like modern vintage

1 Like

I never thought of it like that but yes!

2 Likes

That’s certainly true :joy: The only other thing I have in my photos is weird pictures of weird reptiles to annoy friends with :joy:

2 Likes

Lmbo!!!

I thought that looked familiar. I ordered a preemie one a couple weeks ago.
It’s at the Canadian Wal-Marts.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/child-of-mine-made-by-carters-newborn-boys-sleep-n-play-outfit-penguin-6-9-months/6000199916843

Ive been wanting to do a Liam as a boy and dress him in a Romany/Spanish style outfit, something like this, with the shoes.

I love the girl clothes as well

spanishgirlclothes

7 Likes

I love natural colors, cream, brown, grey, things like that. I generally pick basic outfits, but I also like a vintage style.
I still want a pretty old fashioned babtism gown, one of those really long ones.

Beautiful clothes. Try EBay they change all the time. Check often. Companies that sell these often have imperfect ones and see on eBay.

1 Like

Yeah, I got those first two pictures on ebay actually, I have them both on my watch list :wink:

1 Like

They’re not dream outfits but I think they look the sweetest in their jammies, especially if they’re a tiny bit too big.

3 Likes

I agree :hugs:

I agree. That and the newborn gowns. So simple and sweet!

1 Like