Dream kit or baby

Who is your dream kit or specific baby?

I am really not sure who mine is. I am hoping this year to fall in love with a kit and make a baby for myself that I know will be a forever keeper.

4 Likes

I think we all know mine is Quinlynn, eveleigh second, Indie. I hope you find yours. The new smiling kit coming out by Joanna is amazing, may have to get 2.

5 Likes

My dream baby is the Candy sculpt by Ping ~ done by this fabulous artist. This baby just melts my heart :heart:

16 Likes

No wonder she melts your heart. , Looks so real its not funny.

2 Likes

She totally does! :heart: Whoever owns this baby is sooooooo lucky!

My dream kits are Aloenka and the toddler Gabriella with the chest plate.
There’s also a Levi kit on its way to me which I’m very excited about.

3 Likes

Mattia is my all time favorite! This is my Erik! :slight_smile:

Runner ups- Cooper & Pebbles!

6 Likes

Mine is Nina by Adrie Stoete

10 Likes

My dream baby is any Romie Strydom FB silicone.

4 Likes

My little Nina is heading home to the other side of Australia today. Goodbye Nina :relieved:

And my dream kit is N Blick’s Romeo, which is sitting in my stash waiting to be born. And just look at Cherie’s gorgeous version.

7 Likes

mINE IS PROB MIRACLE OR QUINNLYNN.

3 Likes

Oh no!!! Are we on the mission again!

1 Like

That Nina is GORGEOUS! I wouldn’t have been able to let her go.

2 Likes

LOL yep…but if it doesnt happen i will live! I check every now and then. :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize she was made in2013

1 Like

She is beautiful, love her little face:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Estelle by Wosnjuk. Always has been and always will be. There is not one I’ve seen that I haven’t thought was adorable.

*Image found on google search.

5 Likes

at the moment it’s pixie. Subject to change on a whim!

2 Likes

Ira Wegerich , would love to find that kit.

2 Likes

Mine use to be Elyse until I spende too much money on her and strugle rooting her. After selling Elyse my new love is Camilo​:heart::heart::heart:. I hope to make him well her as cute as I want. However I still have my Nina who reminds me of my deceased little brother that I can wait to make and a Sailor Rose. I already made a Sailor Rose, but retreat saling her, so I bought another. I just wish her creases were lest like cuts. Someone here said they used something to make creases less deep. I need to figure that out so I can make my sweet Sailor Rose stop looking like her creases were made by Edward siccerhands. :blush:

2 Likes