Dolls to reborn

My daughter recently passed (7/3) away and I just started to go through her toys. She was an avid collector of babies and I’ve kept the ones that are important to me. However I’d hate to see the others tossed away like old news…would anyone be interested in them to reborn? A majority are berenger, a couple of paradise galleries, and one Ashton Drake. I can take pictures, just wanted to see if there was any interest first. All I ask is you pay for shipping and they get loving homes.

Please let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!

8 Likes

My condolences to you and your family on your loss. If you don’t mind can I see pictures please? I am interested.

2 Likes

aww… prayers for you and family!

3 Likes

Yes I would definitely be. I am so very sorry to hear of her passing.

2 Likes

My deepest condolences! I’m also interested

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness…I’m so sorry to hear that. My Grandma passed 07/02, the day before. I know it’s definitely not the same kind of pain, but I truly feel for you and am sending prayers for peace your way. :pray:

I feel bad saying I’m interested, especially since the dolls belonged to your daughter…but I can totally understand you picking your favorite and looking for loving homes for the others (I did the same thing with my Mom’s Marie Osmond Porcelain doll collection when she passed…I kept my favorite and found new homes for the others…I didn’t have the room to display/keep them all and was afraid they would get broken).

5 Likes

Here are pictures as requested…

I may have more as the clean out continues…she had a ton!

4 Likes

I would be interested in the Berenguers

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that your daughter passed away. I’m sending thoughts of comfort your way. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

These right?

3 Likes

I really want the Asian one…I’ve loved that Paradise Gallery baby forever and have been looking for a used one for awhile.

The one on the right

1 Like

I think just the Berenguers. I paint with air dry paints and I am not sure that the other two will hold that paint after I thought about it.

1 Like

I will save those three for you…could I get an address for shipping cost?

1 Like

The Asian one is yours…can you send me an address for shipping cost please

2 Likes

yes I will pm you

1 Like

Sorry meant to message you privately

1 Like

I believe they are all spoken for. Thank you for listing them. Prayers to you and your family

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss of your daughter. I love the chubby little girl on the right in the 3rd picture. I would like her if she’s not already spoken for.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss

2 Likes