Dolls of the world expo

5 Likes

Did they make these signs for us somewhere?

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

All of you are making me excited!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yesss!!!
I will be there!!!
I have to decide who will ride with me (maybe quinlynn) :joy:
My work has changed so much since then :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks. I missed this

2 Likes

Yay!

9 Likes

@Peachtree
Will you post yours too?

2 Likes

I was able to get a table and can’t wait to go this will be my first show ! I did think it sucked that some had 2-3 spots I would have loved to see more people be able to go. I think with this show being such a hit I think maybe next year they will look for a bigger place so more people can come.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Late to this but I might be going just to look and buy! My sweet 16 is June 8th and I live close enough to drive there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay! come to say Hi to our tables next to the wall straights from the entrance and meet @Katinafleming, @ellakabella , @RosieCait, @Shara and me. :hugs:

8 Likes

And me! I am at table 87/88 on the right front corner.

6 Likes

Hey my bday is June 12th :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve got a few years on you though… I’ll just say my bday is a BIG one :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Tentative plans to go but I just realized it will also be our 30 year anniversary the month before and I want to do something special then too so we will see if there is any money to do anything :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

My daughters birthday is June 13th and mine is the 18th :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Woohoo a few of us junies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Is it in bad taste to bring ONE of my own babies I painted to the show?. Absolutely not to sell but to show an example of my work. I must repeat NOT to sell or promote my own nursery. I just dont want to step on any toes.

3 Likes

Ladies bring their own babies (made by themselves and purchased from others) to doll shows. It is fun to bring one so you have something to share with the other people attending.

4 Likes