Dolls of the world expo

Yes just tens of thousands more :frowning:

$$$$$

And if the 2 shows happen the same weekend or within a week. Most people wont be there so I can not see the convention center happening in 2023.
Unless the organizers plan on losing lots of money.

2 Likes

Yep. I don’t know when they could schedule it and make it work. Everyone is hyped about the DOTW show. And everyone was disappointed in Rose last year. And since DOTW is a for sure thing, people are already making plans to go there. Then when it’s over, it will be time to start planning for Kansas. A lot of the vendors at both shows are the same. There’s less than 2.5 months between those shows. So Rose probably wouldn’t do well trying to squeeze between them. And they probably won’t do well scheduling sooner since that wouldn’t allow much prep time. So holding off to announce anything might have been a very bad decision.

4 Likes

100%

4 Likes

Surely there are other hotels with conference centers and restaurants in the same building. I’d love to go to ROSE again but I have mobility issues that require use of an electric cart and I would have no way to get it from place to place. Going to the ROSE show was a decade long dream of mine. I’m glad I got to go once. It was so much fun.
With BB selling off so much of their inventory, there may not even be a show in 2023.

6 Likes

My bet is that they are working on reinventing themselves. :thinking: :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well there are LOTS of people who did not get in as vendores at DOTW who might be interested in trying to get in to ROSE. So who knows? Not to mention they are in 2 entirely different areas.

3 Likes

Very true. I just know I saw Jacky and Laurie are teaching in NC and they are both normally at ROSE.

2 Likes

Laurie was at Kansas too though.

2 Likes

Yes but DOTW is the same weekend Rose was this year. And I could be wrong but I think they were wanting June again.

2 Likes

Will the vendors send me their image with vendor info? so I can make a reel to helpspread the word

@Shara @Katinafleming @ellakabella @YelenaRey @Peachtree @pipgirl_el @Reborndaddyog @RosieCait @jbrake

Sorry if I missed someone

5 Likes

6 Likes

I am coming to meet everyone!
:joy: yessssssssss

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait to meet you. :grin:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you! :hugs: Here is mine :wink:

5 Likes