Dolls of the world expo

How did I not know about this :sob: I guess I havenā€™t been really been active on social media lately.

Glad to have a show on the East Coast! Distance has always the reason Iā€™ve never attended a show but now Iā€™m only a jump and hop away! Would have to loved to be a vendor but thereā€™s always hope for the future.

Congrats to those who are vendors!!!

9 Likes

Theres a waiting list so still a chance

4 Likes

Congrats everyone!!! I have never been a vendor but have been a helper and have attended many shows. This one should be fun!

7 Likes

Itā€™s an hour away from me.
I just seen tables are sold out :unamused:
I am still excited though. I will come and bring a baby with me :blush:

11 Likes

Yayayayy I canā€™t wait to see you again! Youā€™re the first doll person I ever met :relaxed:

6 Likes

Now I wish I still lived in Carolina Beach! :confused: :slightly_smiling_face: I know its going to be the best with so many of my friends! Congratulations and canā€™t wait for pics!

3 Likes

Go get on the waiting list. You never know. Thatā€™s so long away that there might be quite a few cancellations.

3 Likes

They had over 90 applications in the first couple of minutes. So that means they were all booked in less than 5 minutes. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s because the price was great.
I paid nearly 1000 in fl for a booth :unamused:

5 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s crazy! I think the Kansas price is the same as the Raleigh price.

3 Likes

Had I known, I would have had a table too!

6 Likes

I think Rose at the convention center was $595 for a booth in 2019
Less this year at the smaller building. (I got a table so cant remember what the booth price was) My table was $150

5 Likes

Is Rose going to have a doll show in 2023?

they are supposed to yes.
Last I heard they will announce things in Jan. So it is about 6 months til the show.

Having to refund in 2020 and 2021 was difficult due to the transactions being over 6 months, etc

So I think that might be way but may be wrong.

2 Likes

Jenni, do you know where the next show will be? The mini show again or DCC? Iā€™m hoping for DCC!!

1 Like

I have not heard for sure. I know they mentioned the same smaller location at the show but things may have changed I am not sure.

If and when you hear anything, please let me know.

1 Like

What a lovely lineup of ladies! Wish I could be there. Maybe one day I can travel to one of the shows. Please take as many photos and videos to share with us as you can.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t heard where it will be. But I have heard that it WONā€™T be at the same place as last year. That place is under construction and not available.

2 Likes

I so wish theyā€™d go back to the Hilton Garden Inn. Everything was sooo convenient there-show, events, food and lodging all in one place.

4 Likes