Doll show pics!

Yes, that baby in the bag was hilarious! I wanted to get a pic of her but couldn’t get a shot. I was happily shocked to she her in Marissa’s pic. The sad thing is the lady didn’t seem to like that doll. :cry:

4 Likes

It was fun to listen to buyers comment on Marissa. I over heard two ladies discussing Marissa. The one lady thought she was real and the other was telling her no… both are dolls. The one lady was shocked that Marissa was not a real baby.

We have got to meet up in a mall with our babies and have fun watching others reactions to them.

4 Likes

The mall would be so fun!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Too funny!

3 Likes

It looks like you ladies had a great time. So many beautiful babies. Thank you! you’re picture restore my feelings about this forum.

4 Likes

Awwwww it looks like you all had a blast :grin: Really wish I could have been there but I’m glad Gracie got to go :blush:

3 Likes

Here is a pic of the little dress I bought today. And the booties… So cute!!!

7 Likes

You guys looked like you had so much fun. I can’t wait to meet up with everyone at Rose.

3 Likes

I have been shopping with dolly ladies and all their dolls in St. Augustine at the outlet stores before and it was so much fun. It would be a lot of fun to meet up at a mall with babies.

2 Likes

We HAVE to do it, then, Julie!! My hubby has started referring to us as the “Florida Fun Club”…sometimes the “Florida Fun with Dollies Club”. :blush:

2 Likes

Adorable dress, Mandy! And Bob was a trooper carrying it around. :blush:

1 Like

That’s when you know you are loved when the hubby holds the stuff! ANDDD you know he is secure in his manhood when he holds your purse and baby doll :+1:t3::+1:t3: Your FER sure have a KEEPER lol

3 Likes

Looks like a blast!! Everyone’s babies are adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I smiled all the way through these pictures! HOW FUN!!! Would have loved to be there! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Angel. Bob is awesome sauce! I just read these posts to him :smile:

2 Likes

Mandy, I love this little dress----great buy!!

2 Likes