Doll show pics!

Yea … @Awise1to 's babies have caused me to want to do a Tanner now lol. He was so adorable. Amy’s baby Marissa is so sweet and fits right on the hip perfectly. Karen’s babies were just too sweet as well. LOVED getting to see painted hair. That is so cool!!!

5 Likes

I really enjoyed the pics. In the future unless you have enough dessert to share with forum members, leave that one out.:yum:

4 Likes

How do you all do that tagging thing? I know if I reply to one person’s post it will do it but I can’t see how to tag multiple people. I am glad I got to see/meet all of you although I am a bit jealous that you all got to play all day and have that delicious looking desert. I am thinking maybe I am getting tired of doing shows and just want to go as a looker/buyer again. You all looked like you had so much fun walking around looking at everything and hanging out together.

3 Likes

use the @ sign followed by their forum name. Like this @jubileej, no space or it wont work.

3 Likes

@AmyR777 you should be able to put the seat belt over the carseat… is there notches in the sides by where the handle connects?
It would at least hold the seat there. Does she fit in the straps? I realize I sound like a snooty mom… but you could have injured yourself in a wreck with it able to fly around… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL!!! :wink:

We did have a blast! Sometimes you just need a break to breathe some life back into it. Maybe next time some of us can get tables next to you and we’ll party all day…and eat dessert afterwards. :smile:

5 Likes

Allison… Don’t sell yourself short. You babies were really great! Honestly! I fell in love with Tanner. I am loving seeing other peoples work now. Everybody does things so different.

3 Likes

Actually, Karen introduced me to the seat belts! LOL!!! Ok, back story on that…the car seat has a base that it clicks into but I don’t have a car anymore; I either drive my hubby’s or my mom’s car so I can’t leave the base in anymore. As for strapping the belt over the seat…I’m just that lazy. :wink: However, I promise I’ll do it from now on. :blush:

4 Likes

I’m so glad I could help! LOL!!!

5 Likes

@Awise1to Allison, your babies are BEAUTIFUL! You have real talent, for sure! I’ve reborned Tanner once or twice, but gosh, seeing yours today makes me want to try to do another one! :heart:

4 Likes

Did I miss a pic of @Awise1to’s Tanner??? I wanna see. I was looking at him in the sale kits today and love his hands and feet… but his scrunched up nose is holding me back. I would love to see other versions! :heart:

3 Likes

lovely pics…thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Wow that looks like it was a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Oh! They are right! You did great! Very cute!

3 Likes

She is cute too!

2 Likes

awee look at the sad doll in the bag…lol

5 Likes

LOL! That lady talked our ears off! :smile:

3 Likes

I will post a pic of it in the morning. Its still in the Car but its way out in the parking lot at the hotel.It’s perfect!

Thank you Karen for rescuing me! Learned a lesson to bring more money to doll shows. Hubby assumed they would take debit cards lol. He refuses to use another banks atm, doesn’t want to pay their fees, such a penny pincher. I had already eyeballed that cradle earlier and when she dropped the price I just had to have it :smile: Thank you Karen, now I finally got a baby cradle:)

I also got cute little booties too!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

What are friends for?! Glad to be of some help! :smile: You got an AWESOME deal on the cradle! :thumbsup:

Those little booties are soooooo precious :heart:

3 Likes