Does anyone no what kits from BB are full limbs? Has anyone reborned Riley? Pics Please :) TY

Good morning :slight_smile: so I need 2 kit with full limbs. One sleeping an one awake. I have a order for after Xmas thank god lol I’m still working on 3 orders anyway the girl wants 2 full limb one boy one girl. I would like to find a cheaper kit to make so I will be making some money but I can’t seem to find any on BB website. I really need glasses lol any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

I think Leah and Lane would work.

3 Likes

I do like those kits but I think she wants full limbs so you can’t see the cloth bodies under a onesie. I’m trying to get her to agree with 3/4arms an full legs so I can do sugar an honey or Avery an the other one like Avery but with the open eyes. I can’t remember the name. She also wants a chucky baby. I have a lot of expensive kits but we already decided on a price an I’m not doing this for nothing. I’m always a sucker an sell my babies cheap but no more lol

2 Likes

Here are the Leah limbs. The arms are full and the legs are long enough that they could probably be used in a front loading full leg body.

I have Owen Frances by Laura Tuzio Ross in my personal collection. He is a full limb sleeper and just adorable!

5 Likes

I love him too… :smiley:

2 Likes

I do have lane at home an yes your right I probably could use a full body. I will have to try out a full body with lane an see how it fits. I love the Owen kit. I wish I never sold mine after I reborned him. I’m just trying to keep cost down. Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Riley has full arms and legs.

1 Like

Yes I just saw that she’s cute.

1 Like

Easton, Elliot and Grant but they are 23"

I love those kit I lee looking at them but there so big lol she wants 18-20 inches. I wanna reborn Easton so bad too lol

Crystal has full arms and her legs are long enough to use a front loading leg body.

2 Likes

Honey and Sugar are full leg. A few others are as well.

Uploading… I did Leah with a custom body for full limbs and it turned out goodindent preformatted text by 4 spaces

3 Likes

I’ve done Riley as a Native American baby so I don’t know if this will help. You can get an idea of how her legs look.

5 Likes

She is wicked cute. Thank you! She just put her down payment so now I can decide lol

2 Likes

Wow I really like her :slight_smile: thanks for sharing :heart:

They are that would actually be perfect. I’m gonna look again I have sugar so I would just need honey. Do you know where I can get a full limb body. I can’t see very good on my phone but I only saw 20inch full limb for Riley

She want both of them that color skintone also. I’m kinda nervous I never did that yet lol

Thank you but it has 3/4 arms she is set on full limbs :frowning: