Did anyone get Chantal?

Love it! Can’t wait for this one.

2 Likes

Yes, 2 :heart:

I did!! She’s so cute :smiling_face:

I got 2 at Irresistibles. And since Macpherson doesn’t appear to have a limit, I got 3 from there. I can already tell that I’m going to want to paint her over and over. :grin:
I’m super surprised though to see that she still appears to be available at both Macpherson and Irresistibles. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Same! I got one at 2 on the dot and was surprised that almost an hour and a half later she is still available. She reminds me of a younger Benjamin

2 Likes

I’m surprised she’s still available too but I think it’s because she hasn’t had much promotion and was just announced a few days ago but she’s so beautiful and I’m excited to paint her :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was going to order two, but was getting charged for shipping and since it was over 130 I thought that would be free. Has that changed? I have not preordered since Pippa.

2 Likes

For irresistables I had to order extra so I wouldn’t be charged for shipping, then I went to Mac and Mac didn’t charge shipping for $129.99 and Mac includes a body but Irresistables didn’t, it’s $20 extra but I hasn’t noticed because I was trying to make sure I could order :heart: So I would say to order from Macphersons :heart:

1 Like

Also Macs says the body is included. But Irresistibles is charging $20 extra if you want a body.

1 Like

I hope not. Even that Benj is my keeper I don’t want her to look like him.

1 Like

At the check out you should mark box ‘Pre-order’ and it takes shipping off.

2 Likes

That sucks and unfair! :rage:

I messaged Esther.

1 Like

I missed her, so probably for the best as I have so many kits to paint and never seem to have time.

1 Like

Well Esther still has her, but I added two kits and still no free shipping. I do not see an explanation of how to get free shipping there at all.

2 Likes

Here is her answer.

1 Like

I was talking about MacP not Irr about free shipping on preorders.

1 Like

How did you get free shipping from Irresistables? I cannot checkout with out giving a zipcode and then shipping is calculated and added to the total even though I was buying two kits. It seems there used to be a drop down box to select free shipping, but there isn’t now.

I would have liked to order from there, but the kit was sold out already. Esther’s free shipping might be more, but since someone said above that they got two kits for free shipping, I thought I would too. As an experiment I tried all the other preorder kits and ordering two got me free shipping, so it seems when she added the included body that she was charging for, she took off the free shipping.

1 Like

That’s so weird.
She is on vacation so it may have been another mistake.

2 Likes

I ordered from Esther about an hour ago. She charges shipping on $129.99 since it isn’t $130.00. I had that discussion with her before and she says $130 is her free shipping limit…

She is still in stock at Mac too.

3 Likes