Did anyone get Chantal?

I ordered two kits and above someone says that she got free shipping with two, but not now. I tried to order at Macs and got out of stock, so I could not actually add her to my cart.

2 Likes

Well… I didn’t try to put her in my cart so she probably was sold out. I went back and I do get out of stock notice when I try to add her.

3 Likes

Maybe someone else will get a different result, but here is an example with my address removed. Free shipping comes up with all the other preorders I tried if I ordered two kits, but not Chantal. It is only 10 something for me because I am not that far away, but I do not need another kit either. I liked it- but need, not really LOL

1 Like

You are being charged shipping because you are only paying the deposits, for free shipping, your order has to be $130+ :heart:

1 Like

No, that cannot be the reason, see the screenshot with the other preorder that says free shipping? I also changed it to pay in full for two kits, but the shipping charge remained.

1 Like

Able you able to pay shipping then contact Esther for a refund? :heart:

1 Like

Yes, I just hate the hassle. It is probably a sign that I should not get this kit.

1 Like

I ordered from irresistibles and also cost $30. Is that what you guys are talking about?
Maybe she will invoice for less when the time comes so it end up being free shipping?
And does anything over $100 have free shipping? I haven’t ordered from her in a long time.

That is strange. I just ordered 2 Lil Judes today and shipping was free.

For a looooooong time that went to $130 on IRR and MacP.

Only Truborn ships for free with $100 now.

1 Like

$130 to be free and Esther doesn’t honor $129.99 like Brenda does.

3 Likes

That’s dumb :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Really??? That’s so ridiculous!

4 Likes

Are you freakin’ serious? One penny and they won’t ship FREE, WOW just WOW!! I could understand if it was $5 or something but 1 penny???

4 Likes

It was only like this for Chantal. I tried several kits and free shipping came up for all the other preorder kits if I ordered two. There are other kits I like so I will order from somewhere else. I wish we still had Dolls So Real and some of the others. When I started painting there were at least 4 other places to buy kits.

2 Likes

I messaged Esther when she and Brenda changed the free shipping amount to $130.00 and she didn’t extend the $.01 to include $129.99 and she said that the limit was set at $130.00. I think it stinks, but I hope someone else will message her on this one.

3 Likes

Maybe I wouldn’t have ordered through her if I’d known that…I always order from Brenda or Sandie…and sometimes Bobbi. But macs was sold out :confused:

1 Like

I messaged her regarding why I was getting charged for shipping on that kit, but others were free when I preordered two kits, but I have not heard back yet.

1 Like

I would think that you should get free shipping if you ordered 2, that brings your bill to OVER $130. Maybe the sculptors should raise the price of the kit that extra penny and make it 130.since so many people have raised their free shipping amount to that much. I mean if that one cent makes that much difference. Just saying,.

3 Likes

Maybe they leave it one penny short, so it forces you to buy another item or save them money not paying shipping

4 Likes