Did anyone else buy Octavia?

I had hoped she’d go on sale soon, and there was no way i could not buy her at that price!

2 Likes

Not yet lol, I wanted to but didn’t as there’ll probably be another sale lol and I have 2 silicone kits I need to work on :heart: I can’t wait to see your version :heart_eyes: I have all of my silicone supplies but still hesitant lol :heart:

3 Likes

Definitely share when you start!
Which two kits do you have?

2 Likes

You are going to be amazing! Have you been able to take the class everybody is talking about?

1 Like

No, I haven’t yet…I actually want to but I can’t find where the classes are because I need to get a price to tell my mom lol :heart:

1 Like

Just the BB Felicity and Sage lol, I got them on sale for $189 and $199 so hopefully it won’t be too bad if I mess up lol….I had a fbs but I sold her because I thought it’ll be too difficult to start lol

1 Like

I got her, but I don’t have FB so idk if there’s another way to take the class. I watched Carolyn Doughty to learn a while back but of course it’s free on YouTube and so not as detailed I guess.

2 Likes

Honestly i think fbs would be less of a pain then doing all the limbs individually.

1 Like

I love all of her videos! She gives a lot of information on them!

Yes I love doing preemies, so I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I grabbed her! I knew I wanted her for sure :sob::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She’s just adorable! I love her open hands!

I did. She’s too cute to pass up.

1 Like

I got her too couldn’t pass up she’s adorable

1 Like

She just got delivered to me today and I think she’s super adorable but I decided I don’t want to paint her. I have her posted on reborns if anyone is interested….

2 Likes

Did you decide you don’t want to paint silicone?

I do, but this one just isn’t for me. I have a fbs I still need to finish.

1 Like

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow!

1 Like

Awesome!! It’s so exciting, like a present coming! She is so very cute. I washed her and admired how sweet she is.

1 Like