Did anybody get Max today?

@Nikkiroc Superemojiwoman to the rescue! Yay!

5 Likes

Got my boys today. Love them! Thank you BB! My youngest carried them all over then tried to hide them for later. Lol

5 Likes

Of course itā€™s grape juice!!! Nectar of the Gods! :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Oh! HAHAHAHAHA I love it! You guys. This is just like it used to be! Everyone having fun.

6 Likes

Would you weight this like a regular reborn?

1 Like

Iā€™m standing in for your Momā€¦ ā€œIT BETTER BE GRAPE JUICE YOUNG LADY!ā€

6 Likes

Letā€™s do everything we can to keep it this way! Itā€™s so much better!

6 Likes

Oh my:confused:I just order him. My creditcard is dancing :grin:

6 Likes

I JUST GOT IT! Just now! Lolololol I could not figure out why that was funnyā€¦ But now I get it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Wow! Your right!!! It is!!! Wellā€¦ Congratulations to us! :wine_glass: Grape juice ā€¦ THIS ROUNDS ON ME!:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

5 Likes

Aged Grape juice for me. :wink:

7 Likes

Cute.This pic convince me to get him.

3 Likes

Lolololol PSSSTā€¦ Diane, itā€™s 11:00 am! Hahahahahahah good for you!!!

4 Likes

:coffee: for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:coffee: over here too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Me three! Coffee!!! Yum yum yum I sure love COFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø:coffee:ļø

5 Likes

That really did sound badā€¦my bad!:blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Or using clay after to add in girl bits? Hmmmm

5 Likes

A few years ago, there was someone that sculpted just the boy bits and girl bits to magnetically place on reborns. Is that still a thing? If so you could run with @wispywillowrebo 's idea and make it ungendered then add the girl bits.

4 Likes

I think everyone should just be patient!!! Max is a BOY!!! Let him beā€”there will probably be a little girl along before we know it!! How come nobody seems to have a problem when there is anatomically correct ā€œgirlsā€ but for some reason everyone kinda freaks when itā€™s a boy----I donā€™t get it?? Done ranting!!! Am I just weird??? Everyone loved him and couldnā€™t wait to order him and now they want to ā€œchange himā€----Lets wait and see if he get a little sister!!!

7 Likes