Depleted my Paypal!

Well I about emptied out my dolly account, but I am so happy. I found a Cassia sculpt at Tru Borns and bought her after buying three other kits from MacPhersons. But I have missed that baby ever since I sold her and since I plan on making myself two keepers this year, I really wanted her to one of them. I hope I still have enough money to buy my realborns when they come out! I better get busy making some for sale!

17 Likes

Yea, Helen! I’m glad you found her. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay Helen!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart:️

2 Likes

I hope you get your Cassia from Tru Borns. That is the kit I ordered from her and never got, and had to open a case against her in PayPal.

2 Likes

Oh, I will cry Diane. Everybody was buying from her auctions last night so I thought she was okay. Anyone have anything reassuring to say???

Diane!!! She has been auctioning off that kit through Facebook the last few days!!!

I didn’t buy from the auction. I bought it outright. I missed the auction. She said this was her last one.

1 Like

Yes! I won the Holden auction, and she shipped him the next day. I recieved the tracking and he is on his way and SHOULD arrive Tuesday.

3 Likes

Didn’t you buy one of her auctions yesterday, Nikki?

2 Likes

(That was wierd, Nikki. It was like you answered my question before I posted it!)

3 Likes

Because we are brain linked by our hearts!!! Lololol :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

I preordered the kit from her. She still has $35 that I never got back from her. She has done this to other people in the past, and some people say that they haven’t had any problems with her. I hope, for your sake that this is the case. I got a tracking number from her, but it never showed that she actually mailed it. She lied to my inquiries, and then didn’t reply at all until I had to file a case against her.

2 Likes

Wow!!! My package shows its on the move… I will def. let you know if I receive it Tuesday!

1 Like

You can read the post about it “Questions about a vendor” .

1 Like

I’m feeling so let down. This particular sculpt means so much to me. I really hope she comes. I guess my greed got the better of my common sence. I should have checked her out more…
:disappointed_relieved:

I have a feeling this will be fine Helen. Don’t worry!

2 Likes

Hopefully you will have no problem. Some people say that they don’t, but I have heard that her behavior has been erratic in the past.

3 Likes

When did you pay? Did you get an email yet of purchase?

1 Like

Yeah Truborns is strange. For the longest time I heard nothing but good things about her and then lots of stories like yours started popping up. The reviews seem to be a mixed bag.

2 Likes

I recieved and invoice and payed immediately via paypal. Any email she sends will go to my hubs email address as it is associated with paypal so I don’t know if it came. He’s currently on his other computer. It’s his work computer that is associated with paypal.

2 Likes