Delilah is being delivered today! (She's here)

Macphersons seems to have shipped early.
From what I have seen none were supposed to ship until the 9th.

4 Likes

Ah, ok. Thank you!

1 Like

So, all 3 of my Deliliah kits arrived today and I noticed the last kit I ordered is numbered as 3685 of 3700. I might be slow so I need a little help with my thought process.

If this is a limited edition and itā€™s this close to 3700, how is MacP issuing a 2nd round of this kit in May?

4 Likes

I think 3700 kits are being made. (not all at the dealer yet)

3700 COAs were made.

Random COAs go to each dealer.

BUT not in order.

example:
Macs orders 200 kitsā€¦ they get 200 COAā€™s but they could be 1-200 or 3000-3200 etc.
So kit 3700 could actually be sold and shipped before kit 1. Just depends on what bag randomly has what COA.

(I could be way wrong :wink: )

5 Likes

Okā€¦that makes sense to me! I can definitely understand that method. There was a big gap in the number sequence between the three kits. :wink:

2 Likes

I got my Delilah from macs today and sheā€™s 1403

3 Likes

If this is the case (and it may be),then those collectors that think early numbers are something special are misinformed. It could just be random coas to random kits and meaningless as far as what number the kit itself actually is. Interesting.

5 Likes

Mine is from Irresistibles and is 1661. Got her today.

3 Likes

I got mine Friday and it is 3336

2 Likes

Mine arrived from Macpherson today. They are sooooo cute. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I havent even looked at my coaā€¦ I DID look at the kit thoughā€¦I love her!!!

4 Likes

Is everyone satisfied with quality? I heard several people pointed out about the black metal speckles.

2 Likes

Here is another one

3 Likes

I donā€™t see in my kit- but I will take her outside tomorrow and look. I have not started painting her and of course that is when some things show up especially if I am baking.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t notice anything. I just looked with my phones flashlight and didnā€™t see any specks.

1 Like

I saw this also. I guess she may have glitter in her right arm?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t see anything wrong, but usually if thereā€™s a problem I see it when painting.

1 Like

Mine has sparklesā€¦one of them does anyway. Iā€™ll check the others. Iā€™ll try to get pics. But itā€™s hard to get the sparkles to show up in pictures. Whatever it is, it doesnā€™t come off when you scrape it with your fingernail. Iā€™m planning to wash one of my kits today. Iā€™ll update yā€™all on how it goes.

2 Likes

I took mine out in daylight and looked her over and she does not have any sparkles. I hope that it is not deep enough that I see it after I bake.

1 Like

Painting mine, no sparkles.

1 Like