Delilah is being delivered today! (She's here)

This is sad. That belly plate is adorable. But definitely too small. I ordered two kits with belly plates. Will those plates work for a preemie? Also, what size does Delilah wear? Have you tried any clothes on her yet?

3 Likes

She is a bit more froggy legged than I was thinking too… is the body a bit too big maybe?
Wonder if a BB body would work better

2 Likes

Let me go check my junk mail. I haven’t received my last invoice or notification of shipping for the 3 that is paid for.

3 Likes

The belly plate doesn’t look bad when she’s curled up, but it looks small when laid out. Delilah fits preemie and small newborn. She curls up really nicely and is really nice to hold.

11 Likes

Soooo sweet!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the pictures! Soo cute!

1 Like

She’s soooo cute. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here she is next to Tessa, for a size comparison :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Wow…she is bigger than I thought…nearly as big as Tessa!!!

3 Likes

Yeah that belly plate is barely bigger than her head…

3 Likes

I should be ashamed of myself but I waited for her so long to the point of being annoyed…I’m not excited one bit, now :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:!

5 Likes

She’s so cute!! My tracking says Tuesday the 13th of April

1 Like

Exciting! She’s too cute.

1 Like

Mine left Buffalo at 6:30 this morning and no updates since… Buffalo is like an hourish away :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I got my two Delilahs yesterday. I was so stoked because there was some confusion from other artists due to what Macs put on their website. Some people thought that they were going to have to wait until May when the second batch comes out

1 Like

Maybe once her diaper is on, it will look better. One thing I’ve had problems with is tucking the belly plates into the diapers without it looking weird. Maybe, just maybe, her small belly plate might work out

2 Likes

I am glad I didn’t get the bellyplates. I hate when things are not proportional.

2 Likes

I got it because I love belly plates and I’m so annoyed that it looks so small! It was more money to add it on than if I had bought one from BB and added it :woman_facepalming:t2: I don’t think I will do that again. Im learning.

5 Likes

Did anyone preorder their Delilah from Truborns? Mine hasn’t arrived yet, and I’m curious if Truborns is just a bit behind or whether I should look into it

1 Like

I love how she looks curled up. Very womb-like.

2 Likes