Cuddly Cupid Babies!

Myself and Tiffany would like to thank everyone for their participation. This thread will be for you to show off pictures of the baby you receive with a thank you message to your babies artist. Please remember not everyone paints at the same level, but we all have put our hearts and soul into making these babies for each other so we ask that you be kind and considerate when you post your message. I know not all of the babies have shipped out yet but several have and are arriving soon, so this will be the thread to post and see them all as they arrive. Thanks again to everyone!
I can’t wait to see all of the babies!!

10 Likes

Looks like I will be starting this off! I just got my baby from @babymaw I had thought about waiting until Valentines Day but Tiffany said we could open them as soon as we wanted and I have no self control! Haha… So here goes. Thanks Karen for my sweet little girl. She is precious and your box opening puts mine to shame lol. Really I feel bad for what I sent out with my baby, which I thought was nice, but you went way above and beyond. I am shocked at all the goodies you sent. It was a very nice surprise and your rooting is really nice! Her hair is so soft :slight_smile: I need to send you some of my dolly heads lol. Anyways here are photos of my new baby girl. Sorry my photo skills are really bad. Thanks again she will get lots of love here :heart_eyes:

31 Likes

Nice! She is cute! I agree that is a great box opening!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you opened her up. I’m glad you liked her. Thanks to the both of you for organizing things for the swap. I was going to write a note and forgot her head has two magnets for bows on either side. That’s why the magnets were there lol. Sorry if I ruined your surprise. I didn’t think about being able to figure out by tracking where she was going. I always worry about being a heavy rooter and this is the first time someone that’s done it has seen my work. Thanks for that comment it meant a lot and that’s what this was all about.

5 Likes

It really was. I do not even pack that much for the babies I sell haha. She went way above and beyond!

1 Like

How long have you been rooting? It is beautiful! I was serious about sending you some heads :slight_smile: I hate rooting! I did not check the tracking on any of the babies, she was delivered while I was typing up this topic so it was a total surprise and when I seen she came from my favorite state I knew she had to be perfect. :slight_smile: Geaux Tigers!

3 Likes

Following! :heart:️

1 Like

Lol. She was my 4th baby. I started about 18 months ago but I work full time and spend a LOT of time in traffic around Baton Rouge so I don’t have much time to Reborn. I’m getting faster though. This baby took about 6 weeks. I think it was the time table factor which was good on my part. It showed me I can do it. I learn so much with each one.

4 Likes

:heart:️Following too!:heart:️
She is beautiful, I love her hair!

4 Likes

Well you are a natural! She is lovely! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very pretty.Love the hair! Will be watching for the other babies pics.

2 Likes

Too cute!

2 Likes

Following

1 Like

Following iam so excited ! I mailed mine out today and I thought I packed good too … it’s my fist swap so I will do better next time lol

2 Likes

Very nice :smile:

1 Like

Beautiful! What a great box opening! Can’t wait for the next swap so I can participate :heart:️

1 Like

she is beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So cute! I love her little bear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I’m so glad you like her @Firelightfox! She was lots of fun, and all the checkpoints for the swap really kept me movin’. She got some attention when I took her out shopping for clothes :grin:

3 Likes

There should be a few more babies arriving at home today so keep an eye out :slight_smile:

2 Likes