Cuddly Cupid Babies!

So cute! On my list of things to learn is painted hair. Love her outfit “hearts”. Glad to see another baby. I’m more excited about seeing other peoples babies than I am getting one.

2 Likes

Okay, I just checked tracking and we have 3 babies out for delivery today there may be more but I am unsure because I still have at least 4 members who have not sent in tracking numbers. If you have shipped your babies off and not sent tracking could you please do so. Thanks!

she’s a cutie

1 Like

@Angel76 Here is the thread to post your babies in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you​:blush::blush::blush:, I had forgotten where to post

2 Likes

[Uploading…](
Thank you Linda Harjo!! She is a sweetie​:blush::blush:

14 Likes

Congratulations on your precious Valentine :cupid: Karen your rooting is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I received my baby from @Firelightfox she was wrap very pretty she is a sweet baby girl
and with her was a gracie kit and thank you for the sweet baby girl
she is a cutie and all the pretty stuff that came with her

15 Likes

Sweet!

Ya’ll need to teach me how to pack a priority box or flat rate box! I can’t even get my baby in one let alone extra stuff! LOL

3 Likes

So cute! Thanks ladies for posting them. Should be two more still today if I tracked the right ones :slight_smile: @Rainbowbabies baby is at the po they said no one home for delivery :frowning: @granna @GrammysReborns both of your babies are on time and out for delivery also.

2 Likes

I received my beautiful baby from @sweet95kitty today! Thank you so much ! She is so precious ! My granddaughter was here and so excited she couldn’t wait to hold her … so I let her lol. Thank you for all the extras . I can’t wait till the next swap . I no now that there is no limits to what I can send with my kit … thanks again she will definitely be loved here .

17 Likes

Your Granddaughter is so pretty :slight_smile: congrats on your new baby and great box opening. I do not see how all that fit in the box. I am like @jlesser teach me your packing skills haha.

2 Likes

Adorable! Congrats! Is this Ember?

2 Likes

I think it may be my bubble wrap fetish… :wink:

2 Likes

I was gonna ask what kit it was. Idk and me too @jlesser I bubble wrapped good lol

2 Likes

Thank you ! She is my only granddaughter but we have 5 grandsons lol and none of them mess with her lol people always say poor Abby and I said you mean poor boys lol.

2 Likes

I received my sweet cuddle baby today and she is so sweet, I love everything.
I want to thank @Granna for this sweetie, here is a few pictures, she is adorable and my Granddaughter was so thrilled to help me open her and take pictures. thank you so much.

16 Likes

Congrats!
That dress is too cute!

1 Like

Congrats! @Granna did you make her dress? I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

cute

2 Likes