Cuddle baby giveaway 😁

Im doing a giveaway baby on my youtube channel. :zebra: Here is my latest video, Im letting my viewers pick the head out of four.

19 Likes

I also love the Londyn sculpt :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I voted!!

2 Likes

I voted

1 Like

I put my vote in. I hope she’s the winner, I want to see your version.

1 Like

Thanks guys, so next Friday I can announce the head winner, the winner head…the head that will be the cuddle LOL :wink:

8 Likes

Did you vote on the youtube page…my only rule is that you have to subscribe but if you dont like my page you can always drop me later :wink:

1 Like

I just tallied up the votes so far…Londyn is leading by one closely followed buy Joseph and Kimi.

2 Likes

I need some friends to vote for Kimi. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I voted last night. I am “Rachel’s Dollies” in the YouTube comments and I am subbed to your channel! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jinx! I voted Kimi.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why anybody wouldn’t like your content. You’re so pleasant and fun to watch. Seeing you paint that belly plate so fast… I was in awe!

Plus your “Hello!” at the beginning of every video makes me smile. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I just voted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much…Im hoping maybe the giveaway will drum up more views and subs. At first I was really nervous but now its more fun and its nice to feel like I have some friends around to talk to…maybe someday Ill figure out the live thing and I can do that. For now Ill just keep working at getting better lighting and camera angles :wink: . thank you so much for watching and liking my videos :grin: :zebra:

7 Likes

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the views and votes…so far Kimi and Londyn are neck and neck!

4 Likes

I love kimi but would love to see her complete. Cuddle babies should be sleeping while you cuddle them

3 Likes

I dont think there is anything wrong with awake cuddles but I know a lot of people dont like it.

I would have to make an awake cuddle baby for my sister. Her first born passed away from SIDS at 30 days old. It is hard for her to look at my Dominic asleep. She said he looks like her Little John.

1 Like

I think the idea of them looking up at you while you cuddle them is just as nice. I know some people find it weird but I like the idea :wink:

4 Likes

I watched the video last week and forgot to vote…hopefully I made it in time. I voted for Kimi. I just watched it again to give you another view since I was there to comment/vote anyway.

2 Likes