Confusing for me duh

On the ones that have 2 versions it says imported (strings) or made in the USA (cable ties)
https://bountifulbaby.com/collections/mixed-limb/products/7540?variant=7232641564729

Kate it is 3/4 arms and full leg I just looked at mine. (Emma)It use to 7540.

2 Likes

I2-7540 is the number that is on the one with string ties it should fit Emma I would think, I found it by going to bodies-mixed limbs - 20 inch selection .
I believe this is the one I bought for my Emma and yes they do have her listed as full limb in her description , sorry to butt in just ignore me if not interested lol .

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Why am I not seeing these things?! You are very observant Jenni! This is why I always ask you first! :wink:

2 Likes

@Shera1 and @LillyBellesBabies thank you for the help! I really appreciate it. This new BB is gonna take some getting use to for me. :wink:

2 Likes

I agree it is different lol you have a whole lot of hunting and reading to do on some of it.

Hi everyone,

I want to let everyone know that although the new website is open, we are still tweaking several things.

Product information. We are still in the process of updating the description of each product. When completed they will be similar to Ashley Asleep’s product page, with a colored chart in the description showing the recommended plugs, rings, eye size, wig size, and bodies. These items will also show under the product description and images under “Related Items”. This will be similar to, if not just like or better, than the 'Related Items" Link on our old site.
• There will be featured images as well as images of the blank kit visible on the products page when we are finished. Currently, In the description of each product, you should still see a “Click here to open more information and/or photos for this item.” This link will bring you to a page with all the kits images.
• Here is an example of one of the completed product listings: Realborn® Ashley™ Sleeping (17" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

NOTE: This is a brand new site on a brand new web platform. Your login and password data that you used on the OLD SITE did not transfer over to the new site. You only need to create a user account and password ONE TIME on the current, new site. And once you’ve created an account on the new site, you will not have to do this again. You may use your newly created login and password for all future uses.

IMPORTANT NOTICE about plugs and rings:
The required plug & ring sizes have occasionally varied from one production run of the kits to another. This sometimes means that a listed plug might fit that particular baby loosely, and sometimes means it fits tightly. If it is tight, try heating the vinyl before inserting the plug. If it is loose, secure it with a strong glue such as E6000. We recommend that you always keep a range of sizes of plugs & rings on hand in case that happens, and buy extra. That way you can also try the next size if you have a problem. We have priced the rings and plugs very cheaply to allow you to buy extra and to experiment.

Thank you so much, everyone, for your patience while we tweak some finishing details!

Emily,
Bountiful Baby

7 Likes

@EmilyBB that makes me feel so much better about the visual aspect!

1 Like

@jenni, did you work on this new website? You seem to be the only one who has it figured out. lol I think the old gallery was much easier to navigate. You just clicked on gallery and all the kits came up according to size. Now, if you don’t know what size the kit is that you’re looking for It’s going to take a lot more searching.

4 Likes

Your example has no info or number for bodies included within is this going to be the norm now? We could just order everything we needed from the photo by clicking within the info on the sculpt. It was simple and easy and no searching the site for parts and pieces.thank you

I had the same problem I think I’ll wait a couple days and see if it is better

I think they’re still tweaking a few things.

1 Like

3 Likes

On the home page under the video is where the sales kits are

1 Like

At first, I didn’t like the new site. However, they are still adding to it. It was a huge relief to see some of my old favorites come back…was worried. I like the new site now. Just took me a while.

2 Likes