Confusing for me duh

I have perused the new site and find it a daunting task to do a simple purchase. I never did see any numbers for bodies usually there are 2 to choose from. Its new and maybe I will get it eventually but navigating this new site, I don’t know, not as easy as our old site to just go to one spot and purchase everything for the sculpt you want or I’m doing it wrong, but then again I couldn’t find the forum right off either. Why does everything need to “improve” or "change " for the better, really???:scream:

5 Likes

I have been looking it over all morning and agree it will take a bit to get used to.

I did notice at the bottom of the kit listings it has related items… Maybe that will help.

Or you can look in the body catagory

1 Like

I find there are too many places you must go to get where you want to be. Oh related items is beads, stuffing, nylons, etc. Body category, there are so many places you must go to find what was once in one place, I’m not crazy for this, maybe once I figure it out I’ll warm up to it.:thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Is there just 1 picture now per kit? I liked gaining ideas of the variations from each kit…

1 Like

I think you click on detail??? After you get to that photo read below and there is a click here button, click and the photos come up.

1 Like

Click the kit you want, at the bottom (not quick view)

Then there is a link to “click here” for more photos that then opens up to the prototypes

Also you see the chart at the bottom right corner shows plugs, rings and body

3 Likes

I do like the plug and ring addition.

2 Likes

At the bottom is the related items with links to take you to their page

2 Likes

What’s really annoying for me is the fact that they only show in stock kits. If anyone knows how to view all kits, please let me know.

1 Like

The Gallery

1 Like

Thank you, I knew I saw it earlier but then couldn’t remember how to get there. :grin:

1 Like

It is next to the search bar :slight_smile:

I’m with you there. Also noticed that I couldn’t find a lot of kits like Gemma, Isaac, Meg, Rose,Pumkin, Dumplin, etc. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue or is it just me? I like the old site better.

2 Likes

All of them can be searched for with the search bar. They are all out of stock.

But I do not see them in the gallery (maybe they are still adding to it)

They are not in the discontinued kits page… so I think they will be readded to the site

There are only so many hours in a weekend, so maybe they haven’t had a chance to upload everything yet. I like the new site.

2 Likes

I really like the simplicity of the old site, but I’m warming up to the new site.
It will take time, I guess.:slight_smile:

I’m missing the sale section on the front page though! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, that I have not located. :wink: But assume they just dont have a sale right now?

2 Likes

I only browsed today but don’t really care for the changes. There seconds screen has nothing but “out of stock” pages. I like the old way we’re all the tabs were on top and easy to access! I guess it grow on me eventually!

2 Likes

I just don’t like anything new. But I do think they are still adding things. I see plenty of out of stock kits on the gallery, and it seems like more show now than a few hours ago.

1 Like

I’m just gonna say that I don’t adapt well to change. :cry:

2 Likes