Confusing for me duh

Did you all have to sign up all over to get in? I got in earlier and now it says they aren’t keeping your password or you, and you have to sign up all over??? Kind of dumb.When you click on vinyl kits they come up but they are all mixed together not in inch sizes anymore, how are they organized???

1 Like

I do not have to sign up again. I did the first time, now it is saved and I just have to log in

Okay I guess I will just wander away,I’ve been dumb enough for one day!!! Thanks everyone for help :hugs:

2 Likes

Click on the side lists and the different sizes will show up for the realborns and the regular kits

1 Like

AAAH I didn’t see that, thanks again. Like I said enough dumb for one day and yet I have managed more dumb. LOL :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Anyone find the seconds? When I searched for “seconds”, I got 32 pages worth of out of stock items lol.

Scroll down and click “specials.”

1 Like

It is at the very bottom

3 Likes

I think it’s just going to take some getting used to. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not finding it as easy to navigate. One body showed on front page from 13.95 then clicked on it to order it was 19.95???
It’s a body o need 2 of so I’m guessing the 13.95 one is out of stock so not showing ??? Idk
Guess I will figure it out some day

1 Like

@jlesser I need your help! I can’t figure out what stinkin body I need for Realborn Emma! It doesn’t say anymore. It doesn’t give me any info on her unless I can’t find it. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

At the bottom under related items

It list the body but it is out of stock

2 Likes

They also have a chart under the description that says the plugs, rings, body, eyes etc (what ever the kit needs)

1 Like

She has full arms so I don’t think this one will work. I’m not sure if their site is wonky or what. I really hope they fix this because I am so dang confused. :disappointed::sob:

Wait no, I just went and looked. She is listed as full arms and legs but it looks like 3/4. UGH! I told you I don’t like change! LOL

1 Like

I don’t see them listing the number for bodies anymore, did I miss that too?Kate maybe its a 7542 but don’t know how you find it.

2 Likes

She has 3/4 arms and full legs

1 Like

it is in the chart

I noticed that after I looked at her pictures again. But in the description they have next to her they say full arms and legs. I liked how they use to list the body with the zip ties and then the number for the equivalent with the string ties. I’m never gonna get the hang of this new site. :sob:

1 Like

The chart doesn’t tell who it will fit or what number body it is?

1 Like

I think the 7542 will work also. I don’t know. I’m all turned around. LOL

2 Likes