Compulsive forum checking

I’m doing my final check in bed on my tablet, as usual. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m in Tampa, Florida, Blissfulbabies.

2 Likes

I am in Daytona beach, FL

2 Likes

you are not alone. I check the forum several times a day. I rarely post but love to read everything that is posted on here. I think i am a reborn addict lol. I am in central Indiana

3 Likes

I am new here and I find myself here all the time!

1 Like

im right up there with all of you…lol im always on this forum multiple times a day. i just cant help myself…i am in Tennessee

2 Likes

I always check the forums too!

You are most certainly NOT alone - Nick and I check in all the time

3 Likes

Here I am again. I agree with Simone. Nick is adorable. What a sweet face.

1 Like

I have three dogs myself! I have a Labrador, a Coltriever, and a rescued Yorkie. They stare at the dolls sometimes and then sniff them and seem sort of wierded out. My Coltriever does the same thing with movies.

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe how many posts this topic has received. It makes me feel very connected to find out that all you girls feel the need to gather together and discuss our favorite topic just like I do. Now that we’re all here, where is the tea and and the cookies?

3 Likes

Thanks everyone - Nicky is my miracle dog. He is about 16 years old, and my constant companion. I rescued him years ago from a shelter and we nearly lost him in December. We got lucky and he’s working on his 9th life! If I sit in a chair at the desk, he jumps up right behind me. Where I go - he goes it seems. We had 3 dogs, (an English Setter that we just lost to cancer in October, and still have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever), a mini horse and an American Paint…so our household is full.

Here’s a photo of Nick with Sophie, one of my first dolls I made. I remember this day because I was taking photos on the patio, and had set the doll in the sleeper so I could get my camera equipment, and turned around to see this precious little guy climbed right into the sleeper with Sophie.

He’s my sweetheart!

4 Likes

This is an adorable picture. I had a white toy poodle named Tiffany that was my furry child till she passed away at 15 from heart disease. Nicky reminds me of her. We have a kitty now these last 11 years that decided that we were the persons to come and live with.

2 Likes

love allt he pictures of the babies and fur babies i too have two dogs and a cat the dogs just sniff the babies and the cat well he thinks everything is his so he cuddles with my siggy baby all the time shes the only one out the others or my wips are kept in totes unless im working on them so they dont get fur
love this site love this topic a great way to get to know each other
im christine from vermont btw

1 Like

I read more then I post, but this is the 4th time today checking this thread, LOL, in between checking tracking for things I am waiting on, other boards, and starting my oldest girl (8) on her California Achievement Test (we homeschool).

Come on fedex, I want my new bassinet!!

5 Likes

Oh YEAH…

My name is Cherie…and I’m a “forum-aholic” LOL :+)

I check at least 3 times a day!!!

3 Likes

I check at least 3 several times a day.

I check but yall all have me beat lol. I am new to reborns i come on here for the info. Can someone give me another forum i can get info off of?

i too live in a tiny country town more cows them people I get the same response “creepy” ive asked why they think that its mostly because of how real they look everyone always seems to want one but being in a farming town there isnt always extra money for collectables and art so it takes more time to sell in the community but word of mouth and an online business once you get a few out there works well also a good business and marketing plan
im not sure if i would consider it a job or career deffinately not a steady income that you can count on but so much fun and joy

2 Likes

During the week, I only check once in the evening. On the weekend, I usually check two or more times a day. This forum is better than Facebook, IMO. It’s fun to see what we all have in common, in addition to dolls. My first dog as a single woman was a chocolate, miniature poodle named Hershey. She passed away just shy of 15. Now I have a four year old red, toy poodle named Q. Are there any Star Trek fans out there? If so, you will get where his name came from. If anyone is in the Midwest, I live in Prairie Village, Kansas. It’s a suburb of Kansas City.

2 Likes

I hope your dog’s personality is nothing like “Q’s”!

1 Like