Clarified ROSE swap!

I am thinking of joining this swap, but I have never seen any reborn in person except my own, so you guys are taking a chance! When did you say you were going to start it, Izzy?

9 Likes

From what I’ve seen your babies are beautiful! I’ll be starting early May. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@honojane. Makes GORGEOUS BABIES!!!$ :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

8 Likes

I would LOVE to have a baby made by @honojane Helen!

9 Likes

I would love to have a @honojane baby too …or an @kareninflorida… Or @Nikkiroc …or @AmyR777 … Or @Blissfulbabies… Or any of you lol

8 Likes

@colee1970 Mandy, that just might be the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about me! Thank you ~ and I’d love to have one of yours, too. Your babies are darling! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Awe thank you! Y’all do so much better than me though and I love all your babies!

And you’re welcome @kareninflorida. Your babies are super cute!

4 Likes

Well… We can all keep doing swaps!!! Lol that way we can all have each other’s awesome babies!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ thank you @colee1970! I love your babies too! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

4 Likes

I would love to have a doll made by any of you girls. I have thought about buying one, but if I started, I’d not be satisfied until I had one from each of you… I came really close to buying Nikki’s Leah cause I couldn’t figure out why she was still there! When she finally sold, I had mixed feelings about losing out!

(I originally wrote “I would love to have a baby by any of you guys.”) But that sounded really wierd! LOL

9 Likes

@honojane that’s how it starts… You are doing the right thing!!! Lolol

4 Likes

Bad Nikki! Bad NIkki! Bad Nikki!

3 Likes

I know!!! Very bad!!! :scream:

2 Likes

Y’all I am so looking forward to the swap. I loved doing the last one and absolutely adore the baby that I received from @lollipop_cradle. I would be thrilled to receive my next swap baby from any of you talented ladies. I loved seeing all of the babies from the Easter swap and would have been happy to have gotten any of them. This is such a fun thing to do and such a wonderful group of “sisters”. The first thing I do in the morning is get my cup of coffee and check the forum. I just love all of y’all. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Your babies are gorgeous, Helen, and I think we all would love to have one! Please join in the swap. The lucky lady who gets you as a partner will be thrilled.

5 Likes

LOL!!! I love it, Helen! ")

8 Likes

I just posted in another thread where I started to say, “I’d love to see where all your lovely babies are made.” I changed that too! I’m having an “awkward” day! LOL

10 Likes

LOL! It is funny how the wording for this hobby comes out sometimes LOL!!!

5 Likes

OMG…I just choked on my kool-aid. You are so funny.

3 Likes

No! No! Don’t drink the Kool-Aid! LOL

3 Likes

I’m so glad you love her, I love my Spencer too! :relaxed:

2 Likes