Clarified ROSE swap!

Actually, its Great Value Cherry Limeade drink powder in a bottle of spring water so maybe I’ll be okay.

4 Likes

You reminded me, I’m thirsty. I’m going to go get my diet coke. (I know, I know. It’s bad for me, but I’m a risk taker!)

3 Likes

Life is short. Go for it!

2 Likes

Hey Bette, Is that a new Avatar? Or have you had it forever and I just didn’t notice?

2 Likes

Its been there a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Well, whenever you changed it, it’s really cute. I had to update mine. It was three years old and unrecognizable as me.

4 Likes

Aww, thank you. My hubby took that one when we were on vacation in Charleston.

1 Like

Jenni, don’t ever wonder whether I liked my package from you. I love my baby. She has a prominent place in my living room. I love the sweater you made and all the other goodies that were in the box. Seriously. Not just sayin’. Thank you again.

6 Likes

Awe, thanks. :slight_smile: The swap was so fun to do! I find myself randomly holding my baby you made. My Mom lives with us and came in the living room one day and said “Are you babysitting?” and I laughed and said “nope, this ones mine”. lol
Anyone who ever lived with little kids know you get handed random toys to babysit while they do something else… but that wasn’t what was going on… lol. I was just holding it while on my computer. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Yes, and when a 2-year-old hands you a play phone, you answer it.

11 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

…and read the same book ten times over…:laughing:

8 Likes

…and eat and drink imaginary food and drinks. :tea::cake:

8 Likes

and random songs/stories…

What do you want me to sing/talk about?
Dinosaurs?
Ok… what color?
Red…
Ok, what’s it doing?
Sleeping
Ok, and where is it?
a river…

Alright, Ready? There once was a HUGE RED dinosaur and he was sooo tired that he laid down in a RIVER and guess what he did there!?

I dont know

He fell ASLEEP! Crazy, red dinosaur was sleeping in a river! How strange it that? Where do you sleep?

And so on… :wink: lol

8 Likes

Had to share this pic of my 2-year-olds in our classroom. Notice the BB tutus, wings and wands. They love them. Even the one little boy who had to have his wings and wand.

11 Likes

I absolutely LOVE 2 year olds! Small children are my favorite people but 2 year olds are at the top of the list.

4 Likes

I agree with you. 3year olds run a very close second but 2 year olds are the best. They’re just figuring out how to be people and they find wonder in the little things. They’re like beautiful little butterflies just emerging from their cocoon and discovering their new world. They always remind me of just how wonderful life is.

4 Likes

when you do the baby swap can you use bountiful babies I have never done a swap before but I think I will do the rose swap do we bring the swap baby to the baby shower at the rose show

1 Like

@alicekay56. Yes they are BB kits. The rules are posted back there somewhere but each participant will pick out however many kits Izzy said and the person making the doll will pick one from that list. That way everyone gets a baby they want. It’s great fun!!

And I think it will be up to each partner if they take them to ROSE or ship

4 Likes

That’s right! :slight_smile:

3 Likes